Leviathan: Paths for "Away Team" (Destiny)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, February 02, 2018, 20:35 (2267 days ago)

some may find this helpful

[image]

(I did not create this)

super helpful!

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, February 03, 2018, 10:24 (2267 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

Leviathan: Paths for "Away Team"

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, February 03, 2018, 12:27 (2266 days ago) @ Dame117

That yellow path is what screws me up. There are two tiles that will randomly send you over the barrier. This path worked every time.

[image]

Leviathan: Paths for "Away Team"

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, February 03, 2018, 13:09 (2266 days ago) @ bluerunner

I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe it had been fixed as it’s been ages since I’ve done that encounter, and I also wasn’t sure if I was remembering correctly.

re: Leviathan: Paths for "Away Team"

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Saturday, February 03, 2018, 13:27 (2266 days ago) @ bluerunner

@Bluerunner

Your edit made me laugh. Just the edit though, not laughing at your actual frustration experienced while running Right side on Away Team.

I have never run right side, but have heard from multiple people that it is the most difficult due to things like you mentioned :(

This is exactly what I do

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, February 04, 2018, 14:17 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

That yellow path is what screws me up. There are two tiles that will randomly send you over the barrier. This path worked every time.

Blue's path is 100% the better implementation of the right side. Nothing more frustrating than getting to the very end and hitting the right side of that last square, launching you up and over the barrier.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, February 05, 2018, 06:35 (2265 days ago) @ Beorn

Blue's path is 100% the better implementation of the right side. Nothing more frustrating than getting to the very end and hitting the right side of that last square, launching you up and over the barrier.

Yep, I always run right side and that's basically what I do when I get can over to the left of that tile in time.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, February 05, 2018, 07:45 (2265 days ago) @ Beorn

I pretty much do this and still face random launches, but mostly, I don't want to move that much distance toward the edge if I can avoid it.

Also, is there any unintended purpose people won't try to use a spreadsheet program for?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, February 05, 2018, 08:03 (2265 days ago) @ Beorn

I've always run left or middle, so last week was the first time I have done the right side. I was doing the method Dame posted, and I was getting really frustrated. Really good runs were ruined by that last tile. What I posted I learned through trial and error, but I'm glad to see it confirmed. Once I started using that path the only slip up was Kermit and I crashing into each other once. It flipped Kermit to the right and me to the middle for the last set of psions and we got mixed up on who shot which one. We both shot the same psion, and the other one launched both of us.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 05, 2018, 08:22 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've always run left or middle, so last week was the first time I have done the right side. I was doing the method Dame posted, and I was getting really frustrated. Really good runs were ruined by that last tile. What I posted I learned through trial and error, but I'm glad to see it confirmed. Once I started using that path the only slip up was Kermit and I crashing into each other once. It flipped Kermit to the right and me to the middle for the last set of psions and we got mixed up on who shot which one. We both shot the same psion, and the other one launched both of us.

Still killed Calus. One of him anyway.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread