Two by two they go (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 10:55 (2242 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46617 - crimson days coming next week.

Question

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 11:22 (2242 days ago) @ CougRon

Can I still get that emote even if I'm not a single lady?

Nope

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 12:33 (2242 days ago) @ bluerunner

Can I still get that emote even if I'm not a single lady?

Evil Bungie's latest software license includes a stipulation that they can check court records for marriage certificates etc. It's super invasive metadata that they're now attaching to your accounts.

Two by two they go

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 13:17 (2242 days ago) @ CougRon

The gametype sounds exciting and the reward stuff is a huge leap ahead of what The Dawning did. Definitely coming back to play this one, folks.

"We're Listening."

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 13:26 (2242 days ago) @ CougRon
edited by Korny, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 13:59

Some of the main attractions of the event are all tied to doing specific things in the game, not Eververse or (entirely) RNG:

There are also five new rewards found exclusively for players who complete the following-

• Complete the milestone “Welcome to Crimson Days” by finishing five Crimson Days matches and visiting Lord Shaxx in the Tower to earn the Fire of the Crimson Days Emblem and the Tirastrella Ghost Shell.
  • Complete matches in the Crimson Days Crucible playlist for a chance to earn the Undeterred Exotic Sparrow.
  • Complete either the Leviathan Raid or the Raid Lair: Eater of Worlds to claim the Dieselpunk Exotic Ornament for Wardcliff Coil from the final chest.
  • Complete the Nightfall Strike during the Crimson Days event to earn the Flaunting Dance Emote.

You also earn two engrams every time you level up (Illuminated and Crimson), and you won't earn duplicates until you get everything (including stuff you already got from Tess for Dust). A neat step forward!

[image]

But will wins count for Crucible Helmet Ornament?

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 14:43 (2242 days ago) @ CougRon

- No text -

New Map!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 09:28 (2241 days ago) @ CougRon

Did no one else notice the remake? I always like me some more content.

New Map!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 09:41 (2241 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Did no one else notice the remake? I always like me some more content.

Yeah! Also the description sounds super cool.

The sun is darkened and the only Light to be found comes from you and your partner fighting as one.

I like it for two reasons, the dead sun thing is really cool and I hated having to fight someone with the sun on their back on the first one :D

New Map!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 09, 2018, 05:02 (2240 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Does that mean the "waypoint when alone, faster super when together" thing is a map thing? It'd be weirdly cool if it were, instead of a gametype thing.

New Map!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:00 (2240 days ago) @ ZackDark

Does that mean the "waypoint when alone, faster super when together" thing is a map thing? It'd be weirdly cool if it were, instead of a gametype thing.

Nahh, I'm sure it's a modifier. It would be kinda stupid of them to make it a map thing, cause I'm sure they will want to put this map into rotation. Although it's kinda a small map for 4v4. But on the flip side it would be insane map for 6v6 :D

+1

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 10:07 (2241 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Honestly, I hope they bring back all the maps and I see no reason for them not to.

+1

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 11:43 (2241 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I wish all games would do this. They don't need to update graphics, like they did with the first too. It's cool, but it adds extra work. The major issue for them is the speed and other differences require slightly different sizing of the maps.

+1

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, February 10, 2018, 00:54 (2239 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I wish all games would do this. They don't need to update graphics, like they did with the first too. It's cool, but it adds extra work. The major issue for them is the speed and other differences require slightly different sizing of the maps.

Titanfall 2 seems to have brought back half of the maps from the first game, releasing one every content drop or so for a while. It was pretty great, especially since every map was brand new for the PS4 players.

Still hoping for Chill Out to come back.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 10:48 (2241 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

- No text -

+1!

by Oholiab @, Thursday, February 08, 2018, 20:41 (2240 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Hands of blue?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 11:30 (2238 days ago) @ CougRon

- No text -

You spoke with the girl?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 12:23 (2238 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

What girl?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 08:15 (2236 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]

Had to process her.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 09:38 (2236 days ago) @ stabbim

[image]

(I couldn't find a gif so just imagine people's faces melting)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread