Previously, In The Leviathan (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 07:15 (2267 days ago)

Our Raid group beat the Prestige Pools/Baths! (Thanks Bungie for the Raid armor mods!)

I think we spent about 12-14 hours on this one encounter over the past three weeks. Here's our successful run. Crazy to think it's a 3-minute encounter that can beat you into submission for a dozen hours.

Previously, In The Leviathan

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 07:49 (2267 days ago) @ breitzen
edited by MacAddictXIV, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:44

Our Raid group beat the Pools/Baths! (Thanks Bungie for the Raid armor mods!)

I think we spent about 12-14 hours on this one encounter over the past three weeks. Here's our successful run. Crazy to think it's a 3-minute encounter that can beat you into submission for a dozen hours.

This video also made it look easy. It was not easy. I also found out that if you don't die in the DPS phase, you do much better. We did DPS phase like 4 times or something that night and I died all but the time we beat it :D

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:06 (2267 days ago) @ breitzen

Our Raid group beat the Pools/Baths! (Thanks Bungie for the Raid armor mods!)

I'm glad when I did this for the first time with Chappy/Kermit the other week we did this on the first try. It took longer to explain the encounter than it did to beat it!

I hate you/I don't hate you

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:36 (2267 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

First try on Prestige Baths? Seriously? I think it's the hardest encounter in the entire game (I have yet to try Calus, that's tonight, but we'll see).

Wait, I see that breitzen hadn't originally clarified that this was Prestige Baths, so I think we're talking about different things.

I hate you

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:43 (2267 days ago) @ Beorn

First try on Prestige Baths? Seriously?

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Blacktiger wasn't referring to Prestige Baths. (Note that Breitzen initially forgot to include the word "Prestige" in his original post, and conspired with Xenos to edit it after the fact in an attempt to not make us look bad -- but there you go spoiling the foil Beorn!)

I love you guys.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:45 (2267 days ago) @ Speedracer513

That's it.

My bad...

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:55 (2267 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

lmao

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 09, 2018, 09:16 (2267 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Heh, yeah I didn't realize it was Prestige :P

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, February 09, 2018, 11:11 (2267 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

I liked this thread better...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, February 09, 2018, 10:51 (2267 days ago) @ Beorn

when I thought I'd completed Prestige mode.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 10:52 (2267 days ago) @ Kermit

when I thought I'd completed Prestige mode.

Yep, Breitzen is a big meany face.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:07 (2266 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

lol.

breitzen = the biggest a**hole on the internet!

It’s true. And now everyone knows. Thanks Mac!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:09 (2266 days ago) @ breitzen
edited by MacAddictXIV, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:13

lol.

You can't just upgrade my trash talk from kindergartner to unruly teen! That's totally a poopy face thing to do! Yeah, that's right, I called you a poopy face!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:15 (2266 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

You can't just upgrade my trash talk from kindergartner to unruly teen! That's totally poopy face thing to do! Yeah, that's right, I called you a poopy face!

I’ll upgrade whatever I want, whenever I want you filthy Titan.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:16 (2266 days ago) @ breitzen

You can't just upgrade my trash talk from kindergartner to unruly teen! That's totally poopy face thing to do! Yeah, that's right, I called you a poopy face!

Okay, now you are an asshole or is it a warlock? never mind, same thing.

Now this is getting out of hand

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:21 (2266 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Why are we quoting the entire thread in every message?! I mean come on!

Now this is getting out of hand

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:24 (2266 days ago) @ Beorn

Why are we quoting the entire thread in every message?! I mean come on!

Because free speech! Also, warlock oppression! Convenient that a warlock would call his warlock admin friend... suspicious much!?

I see what you did there

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 09, 2018, 13:00 (2266 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

My name is Commander Sheppard and this is my favorite thread in the Citadel.

#criticism

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:33 (2266 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:21 (2266 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Ouch. Where did you learn how to throw shade? Zavala on the jungle gym? Why don’t you stay outside with your bros. I’ll be in the library. We’ll see who’s really running the place when we grow up.

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, February 09, 2018, 16:57 (2266 days ago) @ breitzen

Ouch. Where did you learn how to throw shade? Zavala on the jungle gym? Why don’t you stay outside with your bros. I’ll be in the library. We’ll see who’s really running the place when we grow up.

That's simple... Hunters will! skillfully utilizing both brains AND athleticism to kick ass!

:)

p.s. Congrats on the prestige baths you guys!

Haha! Thanks Dame!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, February 09, 2018, 18:45 (2266 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

Did Bigarm teach y'all how to cuss?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, February 09, 2018, 15:49 (2266 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

We can’t all be as mean as you, Kerm ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 09, 2018, 17:42 (2266 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

+1

by cheapLEY @, Friday, February 09, 2018, 11:18 (2267 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, February 09, 2018, 08:13 (2267 days ago) @ breitzen

Seriously, this encounter on Prestige needs slight tweaking IMO.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, February 09, 2018, 12:33 (2266 days ago) @ Xenos

Seriously, this encounter on Prestige needs slight tweaking IMO.

It is pretty crazy how it went from the easiest encounter in normal mode (our blind run finished it on probably the fourth or fifth attempt) to the hardest encounter in prestige mode, and the new difficulty has almost nothing to do with the change in mechanics.

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread