So the Music Gallery they put up (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, September 13, 2013, 04:21 (3850 days ago)

[image]
Got me listening to those 3 tracks on repeat. I decided to mix it up a bit and throw in Promentory from the Last Of The Mohican soundtrack. It works pretty well!

So the Music Gallery they put up

by Hyokin, New York, Friday, September 13, 2013, 06:46 (3849 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I am loving the music we've heard so far.

Still liked ODST better, but I haven't heard the whole Destiny line-up yet, so that's not really a fair assessment... ;p

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 13, 2013, 09:39 (3849 days ago) @ Hyokin

Still liked ODST better, but I haven't heard the whole Destiny line-up yet, so that's not really a fair assessment... ;p

As far as I'm concerned, we haven't heard any of the Destiny line-up yet. A year after release, I doubt that what we have now will count as much of anything. Can't wait to see what they have in store.

And yes, I've said it many times, but I'll say it again: the ODST soundtrack is amazing.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, September 13, 2013, 12:55 (3849 days ago) @ Beorn

Agreed on all counts. I do hope that the appearance of that page means that there will soon be more audio clips avaliable to us though. :)

by Risay117, Friday, September 13, 2013, 11:09 (3849 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Got to listen to it later.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 13, 2013, 13:04 (3849 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Whatever happened to the audio CD released "this summer"

Summer has yet to end, buddy!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, September 13, 2013, 13:06 (3849 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

I look forward to it being released in the next 8 days!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 13, 2013, 13:16 (3849 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Wait, where is it?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 13, 2013, 15:47 (3849 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I just followed the link you posted and there's no "audio" page there. Did it get pulled?

Wait, where is it?

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, September 13, 2013, 16:12 (3849 days ago) @ Beorn

I just followed the link you posted and there's no "audio" page there. Did it get pulled?

Yep, looks like the Audio page is gone. The tweet announcing its existence has disappeared as well.

Wait, where is it?

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Friday, September 13, 2013, 16:26 (3849 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

It was making iPhones explode.

In people's pockets!

Or, something.

It'll be back.

Oh, good!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 13, 2013, 16:28 (3849 days ago) @ DeeJ

- No text -

Excuses, excuses...

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 13, 2013, 16:33 (3849 days ago) @ DeeJ

- No text -

Wait, where is it?

by Claude Errera @, Friday, September 13, 2013, 16:40 (3849 days ago) @ DeeJ

In people's pockets!

Or, something.

It'll be back.

I don't think those are usually called 'iPhones'...

Wait, where is it?

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, September 13, 2013, 23:03 (3849 days ago) @ DeeJ

In people's pockets!

Or, something.

It'll be back.

No worries. I guess I'll just have to settle for this super awesome ODST soundtrack. *sigh*

(melancholy saxophone riff)

;)

Wait, where is it?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 13, 2013, 23:19 (3849 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

No worries. I guess I'll just have to settle for this super awesome ODST soundtrack. *sigh*

(melancholy saxophone riff)

;)

Hah. I may or may not have done just that earlier today…

haha whoops!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, September 14, 2013, 09:42 (3848 days ago) @ DeeJ

- No text -

Wait, where is it?

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, September 27, 2013, 11:27 (3835 days ago) @ Beorn

And then it was back. Although this time around it seems that the files need to be downloaded for listening pleasure instead of streaming directly from Bungie.net.

http://www.bungie.net/en/destiny#page=media&panel=audio

There it is!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 27, 2013, 12:49 (3835 days ago) @ Zero

And then it was back. Although this time around it seems that the files need to be downloaded for listening pleasure instead of streaming directly from Bungie.net.

http://www.bungie.net/en/destiny#page=media&panel=audio

Great, thanks for the heads-up. I'll front-page it in a few mins.

There it is!

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, September 27, 2013, 18:10 (3835 days ago) @ Beorn

Front page? I did not expect that. Thanks!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread