Who do you play with the most? (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 09:10 (2265 days ago)

This is a neat site. Put in your gamertag and see who you play with the most. You can also see who you get matchmade with the most.

https://friendgame.report/

For me:
PvP: Zero
PvE: RedRattler07 (my son), DiscipleN2k in 2nd place

Who do you play with the most?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 09:35 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

This is a neat site. Put in your gamertag and see who you play with the most. You can also see who you get matchmade with the most.

For me:
PvP: Zero
PvE: RedRattler07 (my son), DiscipleN2k in 2nd place

TheChaos in both. A bit surprising ;-p

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 10:02 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

PvP: UpNorth/RobotChickens with a whopping 6 matches
PvE: NevinDouglas

That's pretty neat.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 10:33 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

PvP

TheeChaos
32 matches

MR_B_83
21 matches

D_P_Roberts
21 matches

PvE

MunKy-058
73 matches

TheeChaos
44 matches

kupkake191
44 matches

Goes to show how much PvP I play. I don't think I've played PvP with Cody since the first or second weekend of Trials.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 10:44 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

You're in first place for PvE actually. SonofMacPhisto and a friend of his are in 2nd and 3rd, which either means I've been even MORE of a loner in this game than I thought, or something's funky with the accounting here.

Oh, and in case anyone ever doubted me when I said I hadn't touched D2 PvP:

[image]

[image]

:P

Huh, somewhat unexpected on my end...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 11:19 (2265 days ago) @ bluerunner

I was pretty surprised, but in a goes-to-show-you-how-little-I-play-it, My top crucible teammate is Claude, who only started playing PS4 D2 in November, and only stops by every other week or so.

PvP:
Pfhorplay- 78m. (He did help me knock out the second half of the IB season challenge in a single night!)
SyndromeUvaDown- 57m. (She's my wife!)
BBoomer_Kuwanger- 45m. (That's also surprising, since he uninstalled the game back when CoO came out.)

PvE:
SyndromeUvaDown- 118m. (And yet we still haven't finished CoO's story).
Kupkake191- 87m. (No doubt all of those Acrius Arms Dealer carries*. :P)
BBoomer_Kuwanger 78m. (Boy did he love not-raiding.)

*Which reminds me, is there anyone still missing that?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 11, 2018, 11:35 (2265 days ago) @ Korny

Yes. Me!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 12, 2018, 11:13 (2264 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yes. Me!

Me on Xbox.

I'd be down to help you with that sometime Kermit.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, February 12, 2018, 11:18 (2264 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

I'd be down to help you with that sometime Kermit.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 05:20 (2263 days ago) @ breitzen

I've changed Wednesday night's event to 9:30 EST so that might make it more doable for you and a third.

I've got an early morning Thursday so I can't stay up much past 10 EST.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, February 12, 2018, 07:26 (2264 days ago) @ bluerunner

Awh, this just makes me sad. I want to play more with my friends!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, February 12, 2018, 07:29 (2264 days ago) @ bluerunner

Clearly, I Raid a lot as these are my Raid buddies:

• Xenos
  • Speedracer
  • Beorn
  • MacAddict
  • Old Fire Thief

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, February 12, 2018, 07:55 (2264 days ago) @ breitzen

Clearly, I Raid a lot as these are my Raid buddies:

• Xenos
  • Speedracer
  • Beorn
  • MacAddict
  • Old Fire Thief

Yeah... it's the same for me.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 12, 2018, 11:16 (2264 days ago) @ bluerunner

Xbox

PVE & PVP: Dame Untamed (it's an honor)

PS4

PVE: Destroyoboy (no surprise)
PVP: PhorPlay (I think this is LAN-related, and I'm not even sure it was always me playing.)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread