Last Time on Crimson Doubles (or, "It Happened Again") (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 00:14 (2263 days ago)

breitzen and I were playing Crimson Doubles when lo and behold, Speedracer and Xenos popped up as our opponents! Watch:

This is what LOVE sounds like!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 05:27 (2262 days ago) @ Beorn

Here's my perspective:

Also, just round 5:

That was fun!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 07:40 (2262 days ago) @ Beorn

I wonder if there's something in the algorithm that makes such matching not completely random.

Antiope, Colony, and quickfang? They deserved to lose...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 08:02 (2262 days ago) @ Beorn

Not a trace of skill on that team, your victory was a foregone conclusion. :P

Antiope, Colony, and quickfang? They deserved to lose...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 10:42 (2262 days ago) @ Korny

Sorry, should’ve changed to the meta of long range stable autorifles, my bad!

Haveing Fun ≥ Winning

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:23 (2262 days ago) @ Xenos

Quickfang is fun, Colony is fun, ...Don't know about the other gun. Plus bloodlessly stabbing your fellow forum goers is a bonus multiplier to that fun! What could go wrong!

*INSANEdrive sees no issue here*

:P

Haveing Fun ≥ Winning

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:35 (2262 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I managed to accidentally run into Ragashingo in the tower the other day. We thought about trying to get the impossible challenge done, but A) there weren't enough people online and B) the tower can handle more players than D1 so it's even more impossible these days. :)

Sounds like loser talk to me

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 13:34 (2262 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Why so Jelly Kevin? You still angry about your hat?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 14:05 (2262 days ago) @ Revenant1988

(I expect few, if any of you here to get this reference, and I'm OK with that.)

(WHITE in-between Yellow and Brown!)

Mob Justice, Drang and D.A.R.C.I or go home

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 13:21 (2262 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

You are a bad person.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 13:58 (2262 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Challenge accepted!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 19:05 (2262 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Except that loadout's impossible! Drang and Mob Justice are both secondaries, so I went with the next obvious choice. :P

It was pretty fun, and I think I have Crimson doubles figured out now...

Challenge accepted!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 06:59 (2261 days ago) @ Korny

Except that loadout's impossible! Drang and Mob Justice are both secondaries, so I went with the next obvious choice. :P

Dangit! I knew I should have fact checked Mob Justice! Well played, Sir.

Nice Super!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 12:28 (2261 days ago) @ Korny

He rushed his shots, that's for sure. I was sort of surprised that you tanked the hit, though.

Nice Super!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 15, 2018, 18:23 (2261 days ago) @ Beorn

He rushed his shots, that's for sure. I was sort of surprised that you tanked the hit, though.

Thanks!

I've found that Hunters are at their weakest when panicked, which is why I've often said that I'm not really scared of gunslingers. :P

That said, I am surprised that he didn't take us both out with that one shot. He didn't exactly miss...

Does feel nice to be able to tank a Golden Gun shot like the old days. :P

These "random" DBO match ups are always the best.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:16 (2262 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Agreed!

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 12:38 (2262 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Junior and I got matched up against Beardfade and UpNorth during the D1 event, and it was great fun.

We are planning on some games tonight, so maybe we will see some fellow DBOers again!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread