Hey Raga! Any more backstory articles on the horizon? (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 18:15 (2250 days ago)

I miss them! I believe you left off with the Reef Wars?

Hey Raga! Any more backstory articles on the horizon?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 08:33 (2250 days ago) @ Oholiab

Me too. I actually meant to get back to them and then somehow got distracted over the last few weeks. We're getting close to the end of the Reef Wars and the next one has a lot about Variks. Don't worry! I'll get back to them soon and get back on a more consistent schedule again. :)

Did I miss these other articles yet?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, February 22, 2018, 23:54 (2248 days ago) @ Oholiab

I've been waiting patiently, Did I miss these other articles yet?
(specifically; Discussion of Music and guess at Io's Warmind, Co-authored Discussion of climates and temperatures within D2's Destinations)

Were they a joke of some sort that I didn't catch onto, is that why you were so tickled they were remembered (someone had to take the bait)?

No worries, I've got a write up or two that I've been procrastinating about doing for a while. I've never fancied myself a writer of any sort.

Did I miss these other articles yet?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 15:34 (2245 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Warminds tonight or tomorrow.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread