FTB request (DBO)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 11:52 (2249 days ago)

I know the list of event types got simplified — and I understand why —but as it stands right now I can rarely know whether a raid is really the raid lair, or whether it is Hard mode. I know that could all be in the title, or failing that, the description, but it never seems to be when I check. Maybe a new field for sub-selections if we want to keep the initial drop down a reasonable length?

Or is it just me?

FTB request

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 12:03 (2249 days ago) @ Vortech

I know the list of event types got simplified — and I understand why —but as it stands right now I can rarely know whether a raid is really the raid lair, or whether it is Hard mode. I know that could all be in the title, or failing that, the description, but it never seems to be when I check. Maybe a new field for sub-selections if we want to keep the initial drop down a reasonable length?

Or is it just me?

It's not just you. I sent a message to Beorn a few days ago saying the same thing.

Obviously you paid him off, Kermit

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 12:59 (2249 days ago) @ Kermit

I was trying to avoid the gigantic event list that we started to get toward the middle/end of D1, but I hear ya. I can break up some of the event types to be more specific.

Obviously you paid him off, Kermit

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 13:18 (2249 days ago) @ Beorn

I was trying to avoid the gigantic event list that we started to get toward the middle/end of D1, but I hear ya. I can break up some of the event types to be more specific.

It didn't seem that gigantic to me, but I hear you, too. For these raids in particular, knowing the difference is knowing a big difference in time commitment. Also, being able to indicate with a field which one it is frees us up to have more fun with our titles. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread