Raid Clinic on PS4? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 12:21 (2254 days ago)

In D1 we held a few raid clinics in which we could practice playing different roles in the raids. Beorn's workshop next week on the Xbox seems like a variation of that idea, and it has garnered a lot of sign-ups.

The issue is, if there is a raid group that regularly plays on the PS4 (other than the dear Deeply Flawed Raiders), you must be doing it on the down low from my observation. Granted, I'm not on most nights and don't see who's on, but I know there have a been a few weeks where there didn't seem to be any raid clan rewards. The D1 flawless raider team usually played later than I play regardless, so I'm just uncertain about participation.

Korny, are you still blind for the Lair? Speedracer, Cruel, are you still active on the PS4? We need coaches. Maybe we need students, too?

I'd like to schedule something, and I think maybe it could be focused on one encounter per night, depending on the which encounter is first in the rotation.

Sound off about your interest in this, or send me an email if you'd prefer.

Kermit

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 13:35 (2254 days ago) @ Kermit

The issue is, if there is a raid group that regularly plays on the PS4 (other than the dear Deeply Flawed Raiders), you must be doing it on the down low from my observation. Granted, I'm not on most nights and don't see who's on, but I know there have a been a few weeks where there didn't seem to be any raid clan rewards. The D1 flawless raider team usually played later than I play regardless, so I'm just uncertain about participation.

Yeh, D2 has been pretty dead from a clan standpoint for a while. There are raids going on every now and then, but for the most part, the classic "pro team" and such has long-since moved on (did anyone bother setting up a Prestige run on PS4?), or some (like Speed and Kupkake) find more folks to play with on Xbox.

Korny, are you still blind for the Lair?

Yup, though Sammy and I finished CoO's story earlier this week, and we have a full blind team ready to go, so we should be ready to run the Raid Lair by mid-march or so...

I dunno, though. Most of our Blind Raid team is doing Overwatch now (and you know dang well where I'm at), so who knows if we'll even go back to Destiny soon. Will have to organize something with Rev.

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 13:15 (2250 days ago) @ Korny

Yeh, D2 has been pretty dead from a clan standpoint for a while. There are raids going on every now and then, but for the most part, the classic "pro team" and such has long-since moved on (did anyone bother setting up a Prestige run on PS4?)

I want to. Can't we get back together just for that?

ONE NIGHT ONLY. The flawless raiders minus Cyber attempt Prestige mode. Get ready for CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE!

Thursday night. Let's do it.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 13:32 (2250 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I think I can do that.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, February 25, 2018, 14:47 (2250 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by kupkake191, Marysville, WA, Friday, March 02, 2018, 13:11 (2245 days ago) @ Korny

HI, I DO RAID ON XBOX (WITH DAMES AND OTHERS, NOT WITH DBO) AND PS4 I RAID WITH DBO AND DAMES. BY RAIDING WITH OTHERS I HAVE LEARNED SOME SHORT CUTS AND OTHER THINGS :). I WOULD LIKE TO RAID MORE WITH DBO BUT THAT JUST DOESN’T HAPPEN.

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 13:41 (2254 days ago) @ Kermit

I've hardly raided, but would like to a bit more. AFAIK the late-night crew isn't raiding anymore. In fact I haven't done anything more than the original normal mode. O.o

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 14:49 (2254 days ago) @ Kermit

I’m pretty comfortable with every role of every encounter (with the exception of the optimal ground path through the Pleasure Gardens, I guess).

Still I’d be willing to join up, just as an extra body if needed, but also to learn the hot strategies. I haven’t done Prestige and don’t really feel the burning drive to get it done, but if the times were right, I’d join to learn the bnew st strategies for some attempts.

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by slycrel ⌂, Friday, February 23, 2018, 16:47 (2252 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd be interested. The late night group isn't as late night anymore (or aren't on much as Korny mentioned) so I've not done much lately. I still hop on once a week or so for a few hours, but I've not raided in quite some time. My schedule might be prohibitive though, I generally start around 9 PM MST, which is pretty late for the east coasters.

Raid Clinic on PS4?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, February 26, 2018, 16:45 (2249 days ago) @ Kermit

I’m on a bit of a Destiny hiatus at the moment. Plus my gaming availability has become a bit more unpredictable lately, so I often don’t know if I’ll be able to get online or not more than a day or two ahead. But if you guys do end up putting a clinic together and the night of the event comes along and you’re short a player, please do fire a message my way. I’ll be happy to join if I can.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread