A new Destiny shirt logo seen at PAX. (Destiny)

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, September 14, 2013, 12:12 (3871 days ago)

[image]

I noticed a previously-unseen Destiny shirt at a Bungie gathering during PAX and, with consent, snapped a photo. (I cropped it, since 2:00am cell phone pics taken on a poorly-lit sidewalk aren't super flattering. Drew Smith is a really cool dude though.)

Presumably this is another faction/organization logo from the game, though I vaguely recall it being described as an unused concept. Don't quote me on that - my memory of the conversation is a bit hazy.

-------
(I had completely forgotten about this until Hypertrooper reminded me about it today - he has another picture of the same shirt.)

My collection is incomplete!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, September 14, 2013, 12:22 (3871 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Okay, actually, it's always been incomplete because of Seven Seraphs, but this just chalks up one more. I'm really digging the geometric patterns we've seen on the art and symbols so far.

by Hypertrooper, Germany, Saturday, September 14, 2013, 20:28 (3870 days ago) @ Beorn

Okay, actually, it's always been incomplete because of Seven Seraphs, but this just chalks up one more. I'm really digging the geometric patterns we've seen on the art and symbols so far.

I asked DeeJ at the DBO party/meet up if I can get Seven Seraphs shirt, but he said I should ask Duncan because it's his party. I think he didn't understand me. Goddamnit my German English!

Anyway, here is my picture from the T-shirt and Drew's chest(I can post it because he won't talk to me anyway after the Bungie party. I would be suprised if any of them talked a word with me after that.):
[image]

It looks pretty bestial if you ask me. Like a teeth of a beast, spiky and ready to attack...

Factions... and Clubs?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 16, 2013, 09:00 (3869 days ago) @ Hypertrooper

So you just made me think of Factions in a different context. What if Factions acted as clubs that offered different perks and activities. This looks bestial, so what if this is for a huntsmen organization where you can get groups to go on big hunts together for beastys and other legendary creatures?

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Monday, September 16, 2013, 15:25 (3869 days ago) @ Hypertrooper

Wow. I got away with that?

I think I might just make that my go-to response.

"Ask Duncan!"

I don't think all the mailsackers will get that

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 16, 2013, 15:27 (3869 days ago) @ DeeJ

- No text -

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, September 16, 2013, 16:38 (3869 days ago) @ DeeJ

Wow. I got away with that?

I think I might just make that my go-to response.

"Ask Duncan!"

What could possibly go wrong?

by Hypertrooper, Germany, Monday, September 16, 2013, 17:33 (3869 days ago) @ DeeJ

What would you do if he said yes?

A new Destiny shirt logo seen at PAX.

by SilentW, Saturday, September 21, 2013, 20:05 (3863 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Drew Smith is indeed a very cool guy, I worked with him about a year ago at 2K.

A new Destiny shirt logo seen at Gamescom

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, October 12, 2013, 11:01 (3843 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, October 12, 2013, 11:09

Does anybody have a close up view of the art on the exclusive Gamescom Shirt?

I've been wanting a better photo of it for a while. Searched and searched but can't fine a specific one. In case someone doesn't know which shirt that is, The 10/11/13 Weekly Update has a picture of "Double D" Dave Dunn wearing it in Australia while relaxing in the IGN offices during an interview.
It is a green shirt printed with the white Traveler on it featuring gold stylized map cues around/on the Traveler.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread