CHEAPLEY (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, March 16, 2018, 15:27 (2223 days ago)

Everyone but you, the one we made the raid for, has signed up!

CHEAPLEY

by cheapLEY @, Friday, March 16, 2018, 15:39 (2223 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I didn’t even see it! You guys rock.

CHEAPLEY

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 21:17 (2218 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Thanks!

It was a lot of fun tonight. I'm glad we did this. Wrath of the Machine is a cool raid. That final boss fight is fun, and it does seem like it sort of leads right into the raid lair final boss from a design standpoint. And those two might be a tie for coolest looking boss room.

cheapLEY vs Aksis...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 08:08 (2215 days ago) @ Cody Miller

... or “Fargis”, as Cody accidentally called him, lol

Also, here’s a clip of our group ringing the bells in the Iron Temple for the Trophy. After about a half dozen attempts and some interference from a few randos, we decided to give it one last try. As we wrung the final bell, a notification popped up, getting everyone excited. But then we read the notification, and realized that it was in fact just Destroyoboy leaving the party as his connection failed. Just as our hopes crashed back down to earth, another notification popped; this time, it actually was the trophy XD

cheapLEY vs Aksis...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 08:55 (2215 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That was what I called Vosik! You try remembering a weird ass name after not having played the raid for a while and 2 glasses of wine.

cheapLEY vs Aksis...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 08:59 (2215 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I can't believe that you survived the entire fight, Cruel...

cheapLEY vs Aksis...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 09:20 (2215 days ago) @ Korny

I can't believe that you survived the entire fight, Cruel...

Somebody actually brought that up... I told them I only die when I'm playing with you and/or Speedracer. Carrying the 2 of you is just too much, even for me ;p

lol

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 09:22 (2215 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

cheapLEY vs Aksis...

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 10:53 (2215 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for posting this! That was a ton of fun. Sign up for King’s Fall, folks, looks like we might need a couple more if the tentatives don’t make it.

Also, I can’t be heard in the video, is there an option I need to enable like on PS4?

cheapLEY vs Aksis...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 24, 2018, 11:14 (2215 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thanks for posting this! That was a ton of fun. Sign up for King’s Fall, folks, looks like we might need a couple more if the tentatives don’t make it.

Also, I can’t be heard in the video, is there an option I need to enable like on PS4?

Yes. There’s a setting to share your voice on other people’s recordings.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread