Day Raiders (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:04 (2212 days ago)
edited by kidtsunami, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:53

Hey everyone!

First, I'd like to apologize for the scheduling kerfuffle with Day Raiders #2. I want this to be a weekly event and realize now that scheduling the next one 3 weeks out because I was going to GDC was NOT the way to go about it. So yeah, sorry about that.

In other news, Kermit and I had a solid time knocking out the Nightfall with TMoney (a new recruit) and then cruising through the Strike playlist with Stabbim. With the new movement and shorter cooldowns, there was plenty of super chaining and good times had all around.

So STEP RIGHT UP, the DAY RAIDERS are forming. No matter who shows up or how many we have, we'll make the best of it and have what I like to call Happy Fun Friend Time.

We're looking to give the ole EATER OF WORLDS raid a run next week, join us!

Day Raiders

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:20 (2212 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I still greatly prefer Day Raiders, though. In addition to the assonance, there's much less of a chance that we end up being sued for copyright infringement.

what copyright infringement

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 11:54 (2212 days ago) @ Kermit

It's not like I only had 11 minutes left to fix a minor typo in the post. Nothing to see here lawyers for some kind of day planner. Nope. ;-)

Down with Day Runners Long LIVE DAY RAIDERS

Ha!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 12:06 (2212 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I was kidding, of course. It is surely a symptom of my age that I think of notebooks.

Today's the day! Check your status

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, April 03, 2018, 10:44 (2206 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Thanks everyone, that was a first for me!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, April 03, 2018, 19:27 (2206 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

I like it. Laid back. Raid lair good.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, April 03, 2018, 22:53 (2206 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread