Xenos's Community Game Night Thursday Sept 19 (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 16, 2013, 13:30 (3872 days ago)

Alright, so I've been thinking about what to play this week and looked at what we have played recently. We have not played Halo 4 since Duncan's original Official™ game night. Obviously as I do consider this a COMMUNITY game night I will change that if we have too many objections, but until that happens I think that's what we're going to do. I figured we can try some ricochet if possible, but will gauge how many people have the DLC before making that call for good. I will reach out to DeeJ again to see if he and Bungie employees want to come, but do NOT consider that a promise unless I say they are coming later.

Details:
Halo 4
Thursday, September 19th, 2013
7:30pm PT

I will most likely be on as early as a half an hour before that, but 7:30PT will be the official time.

Let me know if you plan on going to give me a general idea of expected attendance. As usual I'll get everyone together through messages on XBL to my gamertag: XenosKB

Yup

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, September 16, 2013, 14:16 (3872 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

For the record.

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, September 16, 2013, 17:33 (3872 days ago) @ Xenos

Duncan's original Official™ game night.

In my book, an Official DBO Game Night™ occurs whenever two or more DBO members play a game together in a manner that positively reflects on our community.

I think these Xenos parties count. ;)

For the record.

by petetheduck, Monday, September 16, 2013, 17:43 (3872 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Duncan's original Official™ game night.

In my book, an Official DBO Game Night™ occurs whenever two or more DBO members play a game together in a manner that positively reflects on our community.

I think these Xenos parties count. ;)

Otherwise known as Team DBO

Sure

by Zero @, Florida, Monday, September 16, 2013, 23:18 (3872 days ago) @ Xenos

Why not, right? I'd love to play a couple games and get to know some cool people here along the way.

GT: Zero Point Fox

Well howdy, stranger!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, September 16, 2013, 23:24 (3872 days ago) @ Zero

What brings you by these here parts?

Well howdy, stranger!

by Zero @, Florida, Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:06 (3871 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Well, I've been following DBO and HBO for a while and just figured it was about time to finally join and expand my horizons. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and the journey that lies ahead. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Well howdy, stranger!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:20 (3871 days ago) @ Zero

Well, I've been following DBO and HBO for a while and just figured it was about time to finally join and expand my horizons. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and the journey that lies ahead. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I don't think we wouldn't let you be here if you didn't think so! Killing each other on virtual battlefields builds stronger relationships too.

If you're playing with us tonight make sure to update early!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:44 (3869 days ago) @ Xenos

So tonight's the night. Just wanted to let everyone know who plans on playing to make sure your Halo 4 is updated! If you haven't played Halo 4 since the Championship Bundle came out there is a ~400MB update.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 10:12 (3869 days ago) @ Xenos

Ooops! Almost forgot to put my name down for tonight! I should be there.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 10:16 (3869 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Ooops! Almost forgot to put my name down for tonight! I should be there.

You're fine, I mostly just like to get an idea that a few people are going to come. If one person wanted to play I'd probably still go through with it :)

I'm down.

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 11:46 (3869 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by UnrealCh13f, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 11:57

Maybe some Epic CTF tonight as well?

With Gauss Hogs. Lots of Gauss Hogs. inb4 Grizzlei rage. :P

ONLY Guass Hogs

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 12:16 (3869 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

- No text -

ONLY Guass Hogs

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 17:31 (3869 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]

Xenos's Community Game Night Thursday Sept 19

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 22:54 (3869 days ago) @ Xenos

I had fun guys, I gotta come up with what we'll play next week. In two weeks I plan on playing GTA V, but online won't be available next week.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread