Odd problem: B.net not loading... on Chrome (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12:06 (2203 days ago)

Okay, this is weird.

In the last week or so, Bungie.net is failing to load for me... but only on Chrome.

I don't think it's every time - there might have been a few successful loads. But most of them look something like this:

[image]

It's not a B.net problem; I can load the page instantly on Safari, on the same machine. I suppose I should be googling how to clear a cloudflare cache or something... but I figured I'd see if anyone else here has experienced this, and what they might have done to fix it?

Never mind. I'll do my homework first next time.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12:12 (2203 days ago) @ Claude Errera

So after saying "I should google before posting here", I posted here and then googled.

Turns out that error happens because the browser is waiting for another process to finish before loading the new content.

Restarting Chrome solved the problem. DOH!

("Have you tried turning it off and on again?")

The System is Down!

by MacGyver10 ⌂, Tennessee, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12:40 (2203 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- MacGyver10

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 14:09 (2202 days ago) @ MacGyver10

- No text -

BLAST FROM THE PAST!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 22:50 (2202 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I did not install that light switch so you could have a rave The Cheat.

You mean a "lightswitch rave"

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, April 13, 2018, 06:49 (2202 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

To this day...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, April 13, 2018, 12:18 (2202 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

...when I get an email on my phone I start saying "ooh, I got an email...hope it's from a female."

Also any time I'm doing anything remotely risky, it's "Dangeresque"

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread