A Way Out (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 20, 2018, 17:19 (2169 days ago)

I'm looking for someone to play this game with me. The game is co-op only. Anybody down? I'd get it on PS4.

FYI

by cheapLEY @, Friday, April 20, 2018, 17:37 (2169 days ago) @ Cody Miller

For anyone interested: only one person has to own the game. The other person only has to download the demo.

I would consider it Cody, but I’ve already seen a pretty significant portion of the game, and that’s not an ideal situation.

A Way Out

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, April 20, 2018, 17:52 (2169 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm looking for someone to play this game with me. The game is co-op only. Anybody down? I'd get it on PS4.

From what I’ve heard, the ideal way to play the game is couch co-op, and it’s accessible for non-gamers.

I don’t see why you don’t play it with your girlfriend instead.

It really doesn't matter

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, April 20, 2018, 17:59 (2169 days ago) @ Korny

Both of you can see both screens, even on online play

A Way Out

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 20, 2018, 20:33 (2169 days ago) @ Korny

From what I’ve heard, the ideal way to play the game is couch co-op, and it’s accessible for non-gamers.

I don’t see why you don’t play it with your girlfriend instead.

The only thing she plays is Mario on the SNES and Kinect Dance.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread