Slower Progression (Criticism)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 10:17 (2161 days ago)

Bungie has said that in Warmind progression will be slower.

The one thing that (in my opinion) was a hugely positive change - the ability to do everything without having to grind, appears to be something Bungie is going back on.

WHY?! All that frustration and resentment from Destiny was almost completely gone in Des2ny. That means when I do play it, I am on average having a way better time.

Just make a greater number of more challenging activities, and that will fix the problem. People are saying "There's nothing to do at max level". Take them at their words. Make more things to do. Don't make it harder to get there.

Do not step backward!

Slower Progression

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 11:23 (2161 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by cheapLEY, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 11:26

You realize we literally just had this exact conversation in the other thread you started about the community summit?

Edit: Sorry, that legitimately wasn’t meant to be snarky. I actually don’t know if you realize it or not.

Edit Part II: Also in the last THAB thread.

Slower Progression

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 11:48 (2161 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If only there was an existing thread where others shared their thoughts on this very issue.

Slower Progression

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, April 28, 2018, 11:49 (2161 days ago) @ Korny

If only there was an existing thread where others shared their thoughts on this very issue.

That thread is tagged Destiny. Not criticism. :-p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread