dboTV - Episode V (Tuesday, 10pm EDT / 7pm PDT) (DBO)

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 18:13 (3866 days ago)

Tonight's episode of dboTV will be short and sweet. I'm guessing most of the usual crowd will be busy in Los Santos. ;)

I'll chat about the latest Destiny Drawing Board, MailSack, and Breaking In articles before covering some quick community news. I'll also have some PAX-edition League of Legends codes to give out (and a beta code for "Dawngate").

Tune in here: http://www.twitch.tv/destinybungieorg

Episode starts at 10:00pm EDT (7:00pm PDT). Pre-show theater/chat starts at 9:45 (6:45).

See you then!

Such a blast :-)

by GrimBrother One, Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 19:47 (3866 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

Burning and Banning: the Grim1 story

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 09:02 (3866 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

He used to be such a sweet, sweet thing. Now he's jumping round Tokyo like a big playground.

dboTV - Episode V (Tuesday, 10pm EDT / 7pm PDT)

by Tashi, Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 22:22 (3866 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Good episode.

I don't think the Duke would replace a main assault rifle in the primary loadout. I think that what that whole description means is that there will be a default loadout that maybe you start the game off with and that the Duke the secondary option.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see to find out.

-DBOTV Neogaffer

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 23:45 (3864 days ago) @ Tashi

Good episode.

I don't think the Duke would replace a main assault rifle in the primary loadout. I think that what that whole description means is that there will be a default loadout that maybe you start the game off with and that the Duke the secondary option.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see to find out.

Hmmm, maybe.

-DBOTV Neogaffer

Glad you caught that. :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 16:21 (3865 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

I would miss the one where I was given a tip of the hat! (Nice hat, too, BTW.). Thanks!

Great job, Duncan!

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, September 19, 2013, 23:43 (3864 days ago) @ Kermit

I would miss the one where I was given a tip of the hat! (Nice hat, too, BTW.). Thanks!

Great job, Duncan!

Thanks! The hat selection was intentional. ;)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread