1AU, Chosen & The Power of TEAMWORK! YEAH! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 03, 2018, 21:45 (2155 days ago)

Before I post I would like to thank Claude & Chappy for playing some of the Campaign with me! Seeing three tanks slaughter all brought back some Halo like memories.

[image]

I played a bit more, and now I'm at the final two levels; 1AU & Chosen (which happens to be my favorite level of them all). I haven't made a fire team builder slot, as I don't know if anyone here is up for helping me finish this up. As I mentioned to the fine folk in the picture above; I've played the campaign by myself already and so I want to play it with a group! Since we currently have no control on when you can play certain levels, this is it! SO! Is anyone here up for it? I'd like to do this before Warmind drops. It shouldn't take too long, as three Guardians really are like a pack of wolves in PVE Campaign.

We can rush by everything or take our time looking at the end game artistry and sky boxes. I don't care, I just want to play with a group. SO who among you is up for this?

Anyone? ... Anyone?

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread