Walmart Canada website leaks "Destiny Comet", other games (/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 11:29 (2177 days ago)

So, a bunch of interesting listings for games showed up on Walmart.ca this morning, before being hastily taken down.

[image]

The lead-up to E3 is always marked by rumours and speculation, but I think the odds of there not being a big Taken-King-esque content pack for D2 in the fall are approximately 0%.

That being said, almost everything else on this list sounds rad. A few of us around these parts are _dying_ for a new Splinter Cell, and as much as I didn't care for Just Cause 3, I'd really love to see that team take another crack at it.

Also, Rage 2..?

screenshot courtesy of Wario64 on twitter

Walmart Canada website leaks "Destiny Comet", other games

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 14:15 (2177 days ago) @ CyberKN

80 CND is about 60 USD.

If they are charging that, I am hopeful it is a meaty expansion and not a dinky DLC.

Walmart Canada website leaks "Destiny Comet", other games

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 14:36 (2177 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by CyberKN, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 14:41

80 CND is about 60 USD.

If they are charging that, I am hopeful it is a meaty expansion and not a dinky DLC.

Yeah, all new "full price" retail games are $80 CAD now (and have been for years at this point). There's no way these prices aren't as placeholder as the box art is, though.

Borderlands 3!

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, May 10, 2018, 08:28 (2176 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Forza Horizon 5?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, May 14, 2018, 06:36 (2172 days ago) @ CyberKN

How far into the future is this supposed to be looking? Assuming that franchise sticks to its regular pattern, Horizon 5 should be releasing in 2020.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread