Arc Booglaloo Raid Lair star time (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 24, 2018, 08:19 (2163 days ago)

For everyone who has signed up for the blind raid;

I set it to about 2 weeks from now. I'd like to know if this is fine with everyone, or if they want to do it the 29th, or this coming Tuesday. If we do a Calus raid this week, I think most of us could be at or close to 370.

Please weigh in, and I will switch or not switch the time as appropriate.

Arc Booglaloo Raid Lair star time

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, May 24, 2018, 10:06 (2163 days ago) @ Cody Miller

For everyone who has signed up for the blind raid;

I set it to about 2 weeks from now. I'd like to know if this is fine with everyone, or if they want to do it the 29th, or this coming Tuesday. If we do a Calus raid this week, I think most of us could be at or close to 370.

Please weigh in, and I will switch or not switch the time as appropriate.

I’m only at 354. Prestige tomorrow should help quite a bit.

I’m okay with whatever we decide, with the caveat that this Tuesday might be a bit early. I’ll be 360 by then, probably, but not sure how much passed that I’ll be. Starting on Thursday or Friday of next week and playing over the weekend would work, too.

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Thursday, May 24, 2018, 10:48 (2163 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I am good with moving it up.

by vtf73, Thursday, May 24, 2018, 17:38 (2163 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I say whenever, but I suggest to pick a date and stick with it. Changing it too often may lead to people no longer being able to commit

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, May 25, 2018, 06:46 (2162 days ago) @ vtf73
edited by Kermit, Friday, May 25, 2018, 06:52

I say whenever, but I suggest to pick a date and stick with it. Changing it too often may lead to people no longer being able to commit

This date change isn't good for you else you would not have set up an earlier raid. I suggest that it might have been more respectful to say plainly that this date change wasn't good you.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, May 25, 2018, 08:35 (2162 days ago) @ Kermit

This date change isn't good for you else you would not have set up an earlier raid. I suggest that it might have been more respectful to say plainly that this date change wasn't good you.

Justification for Cody’s (and my) opinion that locking the raid behind a dumb grind is awful for players. Folks jumping all over the “just do it when you’re ready” retort are fundamentally missing the point that it’s already difficult to set up a blind raid, much less set one up for a month down the road and get people to actually stay blind. We now have two people signed up for two different raids, and ours is supposed to be blind. Not a word has been said about the reschedule not working, or folks not wanting to wait that long, but suddenly there’s an earlier raid scheduled. Seems like a really cool way to handle things . . .

by vtf73, Saturday, May 26, 2018, 17:30 (2161 days ago) @ cheapLEY

@Kermit - I never said the date change was not good for me just that it might be if it keeps changing

@cheaply - I missed the request for being blind, but I like the grind so for me it’s no big deal. I’ll back out of Cody’s raid to give someone else a chance

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, May 26, 2018, 17:50 (2161 days ago) @ vtf73

@Kermit - I never said the date change was not good for me just that it might be if it keeps changing

@cheaply - I missed the request for being blind, but I like the grind so for me it’s no big deal. I’ll back out of Cody’s raid to give someone else a chance

Hey, sorry man. I was pissy already that night and let my frustrations carry over here. I'm really not worried about it at this point. We'll either get a blind group together or we won't. If we don't, it'll be a bummer, but I'm sure the raid will be tons of fun regardless.

I certainly enjoy playing with you; I'm not asking or expecting you to step out. I just want to be confident we have a full group willing to wait and be blind.

by vtf73, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 09:06 (2160 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It’s cool Cheap and I feel the same. I was prob a little bent even before reading the thread.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread