What if...(aka, I'm bored again)-Warmind Conclusion Spoilers (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, May 31, 2018, 12:25 (2154 days ago)

**SPOILERS BELOW FOR WARMIND CAMPAIGN ENDING**

No idea if this has been discussed or not.

What is the probability that the black pyramid ships at the end of the Red Legion campaign belong to or have some sort of relation to Rasputin? They have similar aesthetics. At the end, Rasputin basically says he is taking it upon himself to protect humanity how he sees fit. That's pretty much what the Traveler is doing too. Yes, there is Hive and stuff on Mars, but also Rasputin came online after the Traveler woke up. Are things shaping up for a Traveler vs Rasputin battle? Or if the pyramids ARE "The Darkness" is there going to be a three way super battle? But to what end?

Unrelated note. Is it necessary to have armed guards in the tower?

What if...(aka, I'm bored again)-Warmind Conclusion Spoilers

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, May 31, 2018, 13:04 (2154 days ago) @ ManKitten

**SPOILERS BELOW FOR WARMIND CAMPAIGN ENDING**

No idea if this has been discussed or not.

What is the probability that the black pyramid ships at the end of the Red Legion campaign belong to or have some sort of relation to Rasputin? They have similar aesthetics. At the end, Rasputin basically says he is taking it upon himself to protect humanity how he sees fit. That's pretty much what the Traveler is doing too. Yes, there is Hive and stuff on Mars, but also Rasputin came online after the Traveler woke up. Are things shaping up for a Traveler vs Rasputin battle? Or if the pyramids ARE "The Darkness" is there going to be a three way super battle? But to what end?

Well the Black Ships are extra-galactic, so unless there's some time/dimensional trickery afoot (which I am 1,000% in favor of), it's...just a coincidence?

Still waiting to get the official word on Rasputin's feelings about the Traveler.

~M

by BigFloatyThing, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 06:41 (2151 days ago) @ ManKitten

Yes, what IS with the armed non-guardian guards in the tower? Who exactly are they going to defend against? Been wondering since the beginning.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 07:43 (2151 days ago) @ BigFloatyThing

Yes, what IS with the armed non-guardian guards in the tower? Who exactly are they going to defend against? Been wondering since the beginning.

Well, the game did start with the Cabal attacking and occupying the City. There’s also lots of civilians wandering around the tower, I’m sure crime happens? Are they military in nature, or are they a police force or crime deterrent?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 09:05 (2151 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The two armed guards protecting Zavala always makes me laugh though. Like, I get having a patrol in the market or whatever? But on the one little balcony that the Titan Vanguard like to look over The City from?? Must be the easiest job ever.

I figure it's like an honor guard.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 09:10 (2151 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Or maybe they are just there to keep away the paparazzi.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 09:43 (2151 days ago) @ Vortech

I can see it now...

Zavala: This area is a secure military installation! (Grips paparazzi by the shirt) There are civilian photo opportunities available on the lower levels. (Pulls helpless photographer up to eye level so he can speak directly into his face) And, if I had wanted to speak to the press I would have scheduled a time to do so! (Throws the intruder off the tower. Turns to the others standing near by.) Now... does anyone else have a question about Tower visitor policy?

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, June 06, 2018, 13:49 (2148 days ago) @ Vortech

Or maybe they are just there to keep away the paparazzi.

More like to keep away all the scorned lovers.

Jalal?

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, June 06, 2018, 13:56 (2148 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread