So Fusion Rifles are still good (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 08:46 (2125 days ago)

How to turn an enemy life count lead of 2:4 into 2:0 -

How to win a round when it's 1v3 -

Fusion Rifles Are ALWAYS Good!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, June 04, 2018, 08:20 (2124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

So Fusion Rifles are still good

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, June 04, 2018, 09:27 (2124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The Jade Rabbit + Fusion Rifle Combo was my go-to crucible loadout in D1. Glad to see it's still viable.

So Fusion Rifles are still good

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 04, 2018, 12:30 (2124 days ago) @ CyberKN

The Jade Rabbit + Fusion Rifle Combo was my go-to crucible loadout in D1. Glad to see it's still viable.

I have been having success with Jade Rabbit + Last Hope (Sidearm) + Shock and Awe (Fusion Rifle). Last Hope is like Trespasser in that it fires 3 round bursts, but it seems to have great in air accuracy. It's really effective to jump in and get shots off in the air. You are almost always ahead before they can target you. It feels so dirty but it works.

On maps with more of a midrange combat to them I'll sub Jade Rabbit for Vigilance Wing.

Linear Fusion Rifle for EP Bosses is also good

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Monday, June 04, 2018, 10:08 (2124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've been doing some EP farming (26 clears so far), and a void Tarantula does VERY well against bosses.

I too love the new Boop Cannon

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 04, 2018, 10:15 (2124 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

I too love the new Boop Cannon

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Monday, June 04, 2018, 11:47 (2124 days ago) @ ZackDark

It's fantastic. Melting Point + Boop + Novas = Dead EP bosses.

I did 12 boss clears last night once we got the timing down for melting the last boss at 0:00 seconds. (melting point at 9 seconds, boop at 4 seconds, Novas at 3 seconds (2 if the initial damage left him with a lot less than a 3rd).

FWIW, it took 26 clears to get all the weapons.

Which one is that?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, June 04, 2018, 11:43 (2124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Was getting torn up by Main Ingredient (I think?) and was reconsidering my D2 FR stance.

Looks like Shock and Awe.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 04, 2018, 12:16 (2124 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Looks like Shock and Awe.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 04, 2018, 12:31 (2124 days ago) @ Kermit

Yes. Masterworks with a handling upgrade.

Thanks, will stop sharding FRs immeditately

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, June 04, 2018, 14:09 (2124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Thanks, will stop sharding FRs immeditately

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 04, 2018, 15:46 (2124 days ago) @ kidtsunami

My preference is slow charging, high impact, high range.

If you get good at precharging, you can mitigate the long charge times. Charge, THEN aim down sights at the last minute. That way you have maximum mobility when you are being shot at and can't return fire.

You will eventually get a 'feel' for it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread