Music of the Spheres: Golden Age Anthology Teaser (Fan Creations)

by OS_Epsilon, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 18:31 (2152 days ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_bdAHSILM&feature=youtu.be

Hey guys! Some of you know me, I'm the guy who spent 3 years tracking down Music of the Spheres. Today I wanted to tell you guys about some exciting plans for the music, which now that it's officially out, my cease and desist has been more or less lifted for some of the stuff the MOTS team was planning.

Very soon, we are going to start a series of videos with the Music of the Spheres poetry by Malcolm Guite, which Bungie did not include in their digital download of Music of the Spheres. No exact dates yet but I will keep you all posted!

Music of the Spheres: Golden Age Anthology Teaser

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 18:55 (2152 days ago) @ OS_Epsilon

That's exciting! Keep us posted.

Music of the Spheres: Golden Age Anthology Teaser

by OS_Epsilon, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 19:01 (2152 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You know it! I'll be sure to post the Moon video when it's uploaded. Details on that are being worked out as we speak :)

Yes please.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 22:20 (2152 days ago) @ OS_Epsilon

I want everything there is to have regarding MotS. Even if it's poetry.

Yes please.

by OS_Epsilon, Sunday, June 03, 2018, 22:38 (2152 days ago) @ Funkmon

That's the plan. I won't go into details but I also have an idea to incorporate something that was cut from one of Marty's drafts of MOTS, and bring it back and do something cool with it. We have lots to be on the lookout for if you like MOTS.

What happened to that 730 day wait?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, June 04, 2018, 10:42 (2151 days ago) @ OS_Epsilon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread