Tomorrow's PS4 Blind Raid (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, June 04, 2018, 17:42 (2124 days ago)

Sorry to hound on this some more, but . . .

Can we get a check in? The FTB even is sort of a mess, and Korny expressed interest in the other thread but never signed up. I'm just looking for some clarity on who's going to be participating, maybe some tentative availability for the rest of the week?

I'm free every night through the weekend, except one. It doesn't really matter which one, I just have some assorted crap to take care of and it will take an evening.

I’m in

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 04, 2018, 19:24 (2124 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Tomorrow's PS4 Blind Raid

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 01:33 (2124 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Sorry to hound on this some more, but . . .

Can we get a check in? The FTB even is sort of a mess, and Korny expressed interest in the other thread but never signed up. I'm just looking for some clarity on who's going to be participating, maybe some tentative availability for the rest of the week?

I'm free every night through the weekend, except one. It doesn't really matter which one, I just have some assorted crap to take care of and it will take an evening.

I really don't want to play (because I'm not blind and can't play too long tonight) but if you end up needing a sixth I can be a dumb grunt for a while.

I'm in.

by DestroyoBoy, Greenville, SC, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 08:16 (2124 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

I'd love to, but am 360. Hope you guys have fun!

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 08:21 (2124 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 08:32 (2124 days ago) @ slycrel

Kermit says 360 is fine with the first few encounters.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 09:15 (2124 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Kermit says 360 is fine with the first few encounters.

More precisely, I'd say it's fine for all but the final phase of the raid (and it might be fine for that, too, depending on the team average).

I’m only 365 or so, I think.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 09:10 (2124 days ago) @ slycrel

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread