Is it posable to replay the "Enemy of my Enemy World Quest"? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 04, 2018, 20:54 (2145 days ago)

Title. This mission has been mentioned a few places as being a possible hint for what to expect with the "Forsaken" DLC , but I don't seem to recall it and would like to play it again if possible. Does anyone know?

It's in the Rat King questline

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 04, 2018, 21:01 (2145 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So no. But it's character-based, so you can luck out and have a character who has not done it yet.

It's in the Rat King questline

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 00:36 (2145 days ago) @ ZackDark

You can also wait for it to come up as a meditation with Ikora.

I'll have to keep an eye out for this

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 07:25 (2144 days ago) @ Chappy

I equipped a Rat King on my Hunter before I got the quest and it kept me from starting the quest line. It's still listed in my progress section on DIM, but I have no way to start it. I wonder if starting the meditation might kick it off for me.

-Disciple

I'll have to keep an eye out for this

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 07:37 (2144 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I equipped a Rat King on my Hunter before I got the quest and it kept me from starting the quest line. It's still listed in my progress section on DIM, but I have no way to start it. I wonder if starting the meditation might kick it off for me.

-Disciple

Can you abandon it and start over?

Also, I haven’t done it on my Xbox character yet, I can send you an invite when I run it. It’ll be this weekend or next week sometime.

Do questlines come up there?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 10:13 (2144 days ago) @ Chappy

I thought only campaign missions did

Do questlines come up there?

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, June 05, 2018, 11:02 (2144 days ago) @ ZackDark

That’s what I thought, too, but I don’t do the meditations enough to be sure.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread