Thanks Chappy (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, June 07, 2018, 06:59 (2142 days ago)

Just wanted to express some thanks for taking us through Lair 1 and then that prep for Lair 2. Sorry I had to bail at that point, I really wanted to try the encounter.

Thanks Chappy

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Thursday, June 07, 2018, 10:46 (2141 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Just wanted to express some thanks for taking us through Lair 1 and then that prep for Lair 2. Sorry I had to bail at that point, I really wanted to try the encounter.

You're quite welcome; everyone made a good team! I'm sure there will be more opportunities for Lair 2; now that I've gotten a few completions done I expect the Wednesday XBox raids will start to rotate through all 3 raids.

-Chappy

Thanks Chappy

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, June 07, 2018, 10:51 (2141 days ago) @ Chappy

You're quite welcome; everyone made a good team! I'm sure there will be more opportunities for Lair 2; now that I've gotten a few completions done I expect the Wednesday XBox raids will start to rotate through all 3 raids.

-Chappy

Wow, ok I'm going to have to switch my dedicated Destiny day to Wednesday if that is the case.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread