Anyone Still Interested In D1 Raids? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, June 08, 2018, 07:52 (2148 days ago)

There was something I've always wanted to do ever since the beginning of the Age of Triumph. Upon past reflections, I realized that goal was started, but never fully fleshed out. So I wanted to draw a consensus and see if people still enjoyed them enough to come back.

As difficult and as complicated and impossible as it is, the raids in Destiny 1 continue to be one of the most unique experiences I've ever had as a gamer. And as much as I hate the raids, I love the raids! My final Destiny 1 goal is to earn special armor from the Legendary Difficulty Raids, and to get enough Age of Triumph ornaments to deck them out. Leading to my ultimate objective: to wear a raid-specific 400 Light armor piece from all four raids, each equipped with a different Age of Triumph.

For something like this, we'll need a fairly large group of people willing to regularly schedule a reliable time. If anyone is up for something like this, let me know what days, nights and time zones will be most amenable to you! Let's get a group together and relive the glory days! I really want that Wi-Fi helmet!!

Yes, but only on PS4 or 360.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, June 08, 2018, 09:16 (2148 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

If XB1, sure!

by OS_Epsilon, Friday, June 08, 2018, 12:46 (2147 days ago) @ Morpheus

GT is Atlyx, inv me whenever

XB1 and depending on general timing

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, June 08, 2018, 14:22 (2147 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread