Replacing a Vanguard (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 13:33 (2137 days ago)

If Cayde's death holds true, who will be the Hunter Vanguard? Will it be someone completely new, or is there a Hunter in the old Grimoire somewhere that could step up? Would Ana Bray step up and take that position?

Replacing a Vanguard [sp?]

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 14:21 (2137 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Zavala wouldn’t have it. I doubt she would either. Options existing are Shiro-4. More or less. Efrideet maybe with coaxing? It is definitely an interesting question.

I don’t think they’ll pull a vendor from a different location however. And otherwise we have 2 Humans, a Titan, and a Warlock. So pickings are slim unless they roll a new character in or have his actions filled without a current Hunter Vanguard.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 14:24 (2137 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Zavala wouldn’t have it.

That's partly why I mentioned her. I think she'd be a good foil for Zavala.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, June 15, 2018, 10:44 (2136 days ago) @ Harmanimus

The Stranger is an exo hunter. I don't know how busy she is though.

by Harmanimus @, Friday, June 15, 2018, 11:21 (2136 days ago) @ ManKitten

The Stranger is an Exo. But she was not “born from [our] light.” So not a Hunter.

Replacing a Vanguard

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 15:27 (2137 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Maybe the will just wipe the requirement of it being a hunter, and you (the players character) will become the vanguard?!?!?! Far fetched of course.

I hear Kevin Spacey is free

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Friday, June 15, 2018, 10:04 (2136 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread