COMPETITIVE PVP PLAYERS (Destiny)

by Theclutchpwner, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 14:14 (2140 days ago)

Hey everyone so this is my first post and I’ve really gotten into pvp lately. My goal is to have a glory ranking of 3 so that I can get the redrix’s claymore pulse rifle from shax. I’m apart of the clan and I’m on ps4 so if your a competitive pvp player please add me on ps4 @ theclutchpwner or message me letting me know that down for pvp. I’ll be on at around 2:30 pm pacific time tomorrow

COMPETITIVE PVP PLAYERS

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 14:54 (2140 days ago) @ Theclutchpwner

I’ve been doing a lot of it. Currently rank 2, just playing solo. A fireteam would be nice. Just invite me when you see me on. D_P_Roberts

COMPETITIVE PVP PLAYERS

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, June 14, 2018, 22:10 (2140 days ago) @ Theclutchpwner

I played several matches with Argent, Chaos, and Ottermack today. I’m sure any of them would join you as well. It’s also way better with a group of 4. As Argent said “even though I died that was a good thing. I could look around and tell you where guys are!”

COMPETITIVE PVP PLAYERS

by TheeChaos @, Friday, June 15, 2018, 07:39 (2140 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It was alot of fun! It has been a good while since i had done some Competitive, once i slowed down I was finally getting the hang of it. Having to relearn and test out some new weapons but I was having a good time. Shoot me invites even if im not on that game, I am probably just solo and would switch over.

COMPETITIVE PVP PLAYERS

by Argent_17, Saturday, June 16, 2018, 18:43 (2138 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I wouldn’t have needed to die by the heavy if you didn’t take away my motion tracker cody...

COMPETITIVE PVP PLAYERS

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 17, 2018, 07:49 (2138 days ago) @ Argent_17

I wouldn’t have needed to die by the heavy if you didn’t take away my motion tracker cody...

I took your Kodachrome too.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread