Destiny Community Surprise 9/23/13 (Fan Creations)

by Spawn ⌂, Monday, September 23, 2013, 09:21 (3866 days ago)

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Community-23SEP13--1107PDT/en/Forum/Post?id=61980922#referred-Destiny (Destiny)

DestinyDispatch ‏@DestinyDispatch
Today is the day. What we've been working for @Bungie, is about to be revealed. 11:07am PDT. And remember, we're going to need your help!

GuardiansofDestiny ‏@GuardiansofD
Keep an eye on the Destiny community today. Something very cool headed your way. @Bungie

Destiny & Halo ‏@MoreConsole
Psst! Hey, @Bungie! The Destiny community has something cool to show you today! Check your twitter feed at 11:07am PDT #BeBrave

Desti-Nation ‏@Desti_Nation7
Today is the day! If you would like to get involved please check your twitter feed at 11:07am PDT! :) #Destiny #Community

DestinyOverwatch ‏@Dstny_Overwatch
Got an awesome project to reveal today at 11:07 PDT, including many from the Destiny community! And we're going to need your help!

I mean, we know that Bungie might be showing off a podcast tomorrow, but all of this is hinting at something the community has put together for Bungie.

Someone here has to know inside information, I know it!

Destiny Community Surprise 9/23/13

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 23, 2013, 11:21 (3866 days ago) @ Spawn

I cried.

by Spawn ⌂, Monday, September 23, 2013, 11:50 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

Not really. Excellent job community!

Wait, what?

by RC ⌂, UK, Monday, September 23, 2013, 13:29 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

I can't take this video seriously.

I am supposed to?

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Monday, September 23, 2013, 17:32 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

It's cute, I like little community pet projects like that. Why not?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 23, 2013, 11:41 (3866 days ago) @ Spawn

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Community-23SEP13--1107PDT/en/Forum/Post?id=61980922#referred-Destiny (Destiny)

DestinyDispatch ‏@DestinyDispatch
Today is the day. What we've been working for @Bungie, is about to be revealed. 11:07am PDT. And remember, we're going to need your help!

GuardiansofDestiny ‏@GuardiansofD
Keep an eye on the Destiny community today. Something very cool headed your way. @Bungie

Destiny & Halo ‏@MoreConsole
Psst! Hey, @Bungie! The Destiny community has something cool to show you today! Check your twitter feed at 11:07am PDT #BeBrave

Desti-Nation ‏@Desti_Nation7
Today is the day! If you would like to get involved please check your twitter feed at 11:07am PDT! :) #Destiny #Community

DestinyOverwatch ‏@Dstny_Overwatch
Got an awesome project to reveal today at 11:07 PDT, including many from the Destiny community! And we're going to need your help!

I mean, we know that Bungie might be showing off a podcast tomorrow, but all of this is hinting at something the community has put together for Bungie.

Someone here has to know inside information, I know it!

Insider information: Twitter feeds likes to build things up. Thankfully the artificial intelligence created to handle DBO's Twitter and Facebook had all of its humanity purged. At least until it wakes up and kills us all.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 23, 2013, 12:12 (3866 days ago) @ Leviathan

Thankfully the artificial intelligence created to handle DBO's Twitter and Facebook had all of its humanity purged. At least until it wakes up and kills us all.

We will have to send someone back in time to protect Claude before he is born.

I nominate Cody

by scarab @, Monday, September 23, 2013, 12:25 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Out of everyone at B.Org Ive met, I vote present-day Claude.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 23, 2013, 12:49 (3866 days ago) @ scarab

That guy's just a stone's throw away* from the Norse Pantheon.

*Or: "The apple didn't fall far from Yggdrasil."

What about Hedge?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, September 23, 2013, 13:05 (3866 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

What about Hedge?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, September 23, 2013, 14:29 (3866 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Never had the pleasure of meeting Hedge in person, but his legendary photoshops should be able to distract the evil A.I. until we can counter-attack.

Though if he's not minding his store, I'm not sure Australia can survive long with their animal urges untended...

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Monday, September 23, 2013, 23:09 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

Thankfully the artificial intelligencecreated to handle DBO's Twitter and Facebook had all of its humanity purged. At least until it wakes up and kills us all.

We will have to send someone back in time to protect Claude before he is born.

We send Vagueness, and it turns out he's Wu's father. What a tweest!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread