D2 Patch 1.2.3 Sneek Peek (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 14:53 (2116 days ago)

For those of you who don't tweet them twitters or salt 'em reddits. ;D

Cool stuff!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 15:09 (2116 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Sturm is getting better. I'd better commence evil cackling.

Oh, no, not commas!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 15:31 (2116 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Some countries use commas as decimal separators! The confusion will be unbearable!

;p

Congrats to the community for the donations. Nice patch notes all around.

Oh, no, not commas!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 15:53 (2116 days ago) @ ZackDark

Some countries use commas as decimal separators! The confusion will be unbearable!

Yeah. A monospaced font that's justified left would be less confusing and easier to read quickly I think.

Oh, no, not commas!

by Tails @, Across the Pond, Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 19:19 (2116 days ago) @ ZackDark

Yeah I think localising it properly accounted for at least half the total time spent on that feature :)

Oh, no, not commas!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 08:06 (2115 days ago) @ Tails

I kid. It is a very welcome thing. Cody's monospace suggestion would also be a great call

D2 Patch 1.2.3 Sneek Peek

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 15:42 (2115 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Hmm....not really a fan of losing Momentum. Don't get me wrong, it was a hell of a lot harder, but it was an interesting challenge and what I felt was a neat skull/modifier. Definitely could've used that in Halo 4 with the stupid 3 hour legendary run. >:(

I wonder if they're dropping it from Heroic Adventures or just deleting it altogether like they did Nightfall.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 16:21 (2115 days ago) @ Morpheus

Hmm....not really a fan of losing Momentum. Don't get me wrong, it was a hell of a lot harder, but it was an interesting challenge and what I felt was a neat skull/modifier. Definitely could've used that in Halo 4 with the stupid 3 hour legendary run. >:(

I HATE Momentum, and this was the best note I read in that entire collection.

by Dust223, Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 16:30 (2115 days ago) @ Morpheus

Momentum would be fine if I could still at least hipfire while sprinting, right now though it is easily my least favorite modifier

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 17:36 (2115 days ago) @ Dust223

Momentum could be great with some tweaks. The fact that it's based on sprinting, which means you cant fight back, is what kills it. Make it based on a certain threshold of movement to encourage actual player movement and aggression rather than huddling behind cover. Maybe make it so ADS negates it, so it's sort of a run and gun sort of thing. It could be fun, but it sucks as it currently is.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread