An XBox One request: Anyone up to carry a 67 year old? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 09:32 (2103 days ago)

My dad has watched me run his character through the Leviathan a few times now and no matter how likely it is that he's going to fail, he just wants to try.

I'm looking for four crack raiders who have a large amount of patience for carrying a super eager retired guy through the raid.

This would get scheduled sometime between July 29th and August 3rd.

volunteers? schedule requirements?

Damn.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 09:47 (2103 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Wish I could be there--I've played with your dad before, he's good and a badass player. Then again, in terms of Leviathan, I'm as green as he is. So that won't be much help.

If DBO can't fill up, try The 100. 8 times out of 10 you'll get a full list if you schedule enough ahead!

I’m in.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 10:24 (2103 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I’m comfortable doing any position in base Leviathan. I can do evenings starting at 7:00 CST. Won’t be available on the 3rd, due that being the start of the midwest meetup, but I should be available otherwise.

An XBox One request: Anyone up to carry a 67 year old?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 11:22 (2103 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I love running new people through the Raid!

I'd be available after 8:00pm CST the 29th, 31st, 1st, or 2nd.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 11:33 (2103 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Should be able to. Nights are better, I am EST. Weekends work as my wife usually works one of the weekend days.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 11:37 (2103 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I like raiding and I don't mind if it we don't finish. I can probably be available on any day but the 29th. I might suggest we start after the reset in case we want to make further attempts later in the week.

Count me in as a backup! :)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 12:49 (2103 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I think it is great he wants to run the Leviathan!
I would love to help :)

I see you have a good response already and those guys are likely 'stronger' players than I am (not meant to imply I'm bad). I have completed normal Leviathan several times and I think my only struggle is the pleasure garden when I get turned around and can't find my dog quickly enough.

My schedule is mostly open until August 3rd, unless unexpected stuff comes up.
So If you end up short a person, feel free to email me through the DBO site and it SHOULD give me a notification on my cell phone.

after 6pm Central is usually good for me on weekdays.

Count me in as a backup! :)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 13:38 (2103 days ago) @ Dame117

I see you have a good response already and those guys are likely 'stronger' players than I am (not meant to imply I'm bad). I have completed normal Leviathan several times and I think my only struggle is the pleasure garden when I get turned around and can't find my dog quickly enough.

Heh, technically I've only completed it once so you have more experience!

Thanks! Sign up link in here.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, July 19, 2018, 09:17 (2101 days ago) @ kidtsunami

My dad has watched me run his character through the Leviathan a few times now and no matter how likely it is that he's going to fail, he just wants to try.

I'm looking for four crack raiders who have a large amount of patience for carrying a super eager retired guy through the raid.

This would get scheduled sometime between July 29th and August 3rd.

volunteers? schedule requirements?

Thanks everyone for the responses!

Based on the various constraints, I've come up with the July 31st (a Tuesday) after 8pm CST.

I really appreciate it, and just know my dad has loved every nightfall, strike, or whatever he's run with DBOers in the past.

Looking forward to it!

And just to be clear, this is for JULY 31st NOT this week

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, July 21, 2018, 11:07 (2099 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Tomorrow is the day to CARRY

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 30, 2018, 13:44 (2090 days ago) @ kidtsunami

First of all I want to say I'm a little verklempt over the response to the FTB post, y'all are some true legends.

This is a friendly reminder to update your tentative status so we can get a better sense of who is in and who is backup tomorrow.

Anyways, thanks again, my dad is really looking forward to it!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, July 30, 2018, 14:29 (2090 days ago) @ kidtsunami

First of all I want to say I'm a little verklempt over the response to the FTB post, y'all are some true legends.

This is a friendly reminder to update your tentative status so we can get a better sense of who is in and who is backup tomorrow.

Anyways, thanks again, my dad is really looking forward to it!

I might have to change to Tentative. Things are piling up quickly, and I need to get some things done before I leave for the KC DBO meet up on Friday. If I’ll goes well, I’ll be be around, but it looks like you’re probably going to have enough.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 09:00 (2089 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Alright so here’s the deal. I’ll be around, and I’m certainly willing to play. I was looking forward to it. However, I’m not sure exactly when and how available I’ll be. Im expecting an important call sometime this evening, and also have a deal for the old bus I’m trying to sell that’s supposed to happen tonight. So there’s no guarantee I’ll be completely available all evening, I may have to drop at some point. I would love to play, and more than happy to when I’m able, but if one of the other tentatives can actually dedicate all evening with no interruptions, that’s probably your better choice.

Ok, sounds good! We'll see who shows up

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 13:48 (2089 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread