I guess that's one way to curb G-Lance in Crucible… (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 10:49 (2081 days ago)

[image]

Holy crap.

I guess that's one way to curb G-Lance in Crucible…

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:06 (2080 days ago) @ Cody Miller

But how often do you have extra ammo for it?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 13:18 (2080 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Well, you still get 4 shots from a purple brick, and now you don't have to reload between shots 2 and 3. Sounds pretty frickin' deadly.

In the crucible?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 13:36 (2080 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I thought it was just a magazine for shotguns

Yeah.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 13:43 (2080 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I thought it was just a magazine for shotguns

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/8zqhu8/completed_legend_of_acrius_catalyst/

There's a subthread down a little ways that discusses PvP - someone went and checked, it's 4.

Yeah.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 14:43 (2080 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hmm, that could be useful then. I know it's less shots, but 2 mags it a lot.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 13:47 (2080 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Well, you still get 4 shots from a purple brick, and now you don't have to reload between shots 2 and 3. Sounds pretty frickin' deadly.

Yup. Bust through all your power ammo without having to reload!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, July 19, 2018, 08:53 (2080 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Eh. "Reloading" is for non-hunters and other losers.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, July 19, 2018, 10:19 (2080 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Eh. "Reloading" is for non-hunters and other losers.

Nah. Gambler’s dodge is the best hunter class ability for PvP. Save marksman’s dodge for PvE.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread