Nightfall & Chosen Redux (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 17:02 (2091 days ago)

Like it says on the tin, I need to do a Nightfall & the Chosen Redux mission. I'm online at the moment, so if you're feeling helpful, or even need either yourself, just jump on in. No prearrangement required.

Think of this as a LFG post, but for the clan. ;D

Is everyone in the DBO group?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 17:52 (2091 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Can't we make in game LFGs against that and notify everyone in the group? Would be cool.

DBO Group?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 19:01 (2091 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

DBO Group?

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 19:05 (2091 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I assume he's talking about the DestinyBungieOrg Xbox Club. Go over to the Communities tab on the home screen (I think that's what the tab is called, anyway).

I joined it, but I never look at it. I honestly don't know what sort of functionality it has or if it's even worth joining in that regard.

Edit: Looking through the club page on the Windows Xbox app, it does appear to have a Looking For Group section.

I totally forgot this was a thing. Thx.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 19:19 (2090 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Done. :D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 02, 2018, 19:24 (2090 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread