Leave it to a DBO crew... (DBO)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, August 04, 2018, 15:21 (2084 days ago)

...to break an escape room. We find the cheeses. I managed to break part of it. 35 minutes to escape. We still figured out the broken part. The guy told us we had one of the better times.

Team:
Kermit
Stabbim
Dame
Funkmon
CheapLEY
breitzen
bluerunner

Using vague hints and mechanics is what we do...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, August 04, 2018, 17:04 (2084 days ago) @ bluerunner

...to break an escape room. We find the cheeses. I managed to break part of it. 35 minutes to escape. We still figured out the broken part. The guy told us we had one of the better times.

Team:
Kermit
Stabbim
Dame
Funkmon
CheapLEY
breitzen
bluerunner

Were there team-based jumping puzzles?

Leave it to a DBO crew...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, August 04, 2018, 20:42 (2084 days ago) @ bluerunner

I did a Jungle prison escape room once. Me and two others were locked in adjacent cells and had to escape. They had to stop us when we started passing things between each other in the small opening on the floor between cells.

Employee: Uhh guys don't do that. Now everything is messed up… we're gonna reset the room for you.

Me: Dude, come on we almost assembled a stick long enough to get the keys in the hallway!

Employee: Yeah, but that's not how you are supposed to do it…

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread