The DBO Midwest Meetup (Off-Topic)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 06, 2018, 17:43 (2060 days ago)

I'm not going to do a big write-up, but I did want to make a post about last week's meetup.

Stabbim, Funkmon, Dame Untamed, Bluerunner, Kermit and I rented in a house in KC. Levi and Breitzen also stopped by!

We visited the World War I memorial and museum, which was very good. We also did an escape room and broke it, and it was a lot of fun. Bluerunner, Kermit, and I also tried burgers with peanut butter on them, which was interesting.

We played lots of Destiny, some Reach, and some classic Halo 1 (Rockets on Prisoner, both normal, and with 400% health--both fun. Shotguns on Chiron, a normal Slayer Pro game on Hang 'Em High, and Crazy King on Battle Creek. Halo 1 still rules).

Breitzen and Levi both stopped by on Friday night. We had lots of fun and laughs, and rehashed a bunch of old conversations that we have on the forums all the time. I haven't laughed as I hard as I did this weekend in a long time.

Stabbim was kind enough to bring his racing wheel setup for me to try with Dirt Rally. I'm not sure whether to thank him or blame him for me having to spend $300 now.

This was the first B.org LAN/meetup I have ever attended, and I'm really glad I did. It was an absolute blast. Putting faces to the names is cool, and I now feel like I know those folks more than I would have otherwise, despite playing with some of them for years. I look forward to the next one!

Here's a few random pictures:

Bluerunner waited patiently at the airport for me to pick him up, and found out they apparently have a strict "No Buffalo" policy:

[image]

He also had some helpful suggestions to deal with stopped traffic:

[image]

Post-escape room:

[image]

Top Row: Funkmon, Stabbim, cheapLEY, Bluerunner, Breitzen
Bottom: Dame Untamed, Kermit

And one final group picture before we split up on Sunday (again, wish I could have stuck around for the day!):

[image]

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, August 06, 2018, 19:15 (2060 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The airport also had this very early Destiny ad.
[image]

We started out with Kermit lagging pretty bad, but after taking the group back to orbit he finally got a flight to Kansas City.

Stabbim payed $5 just to slam his hand in a car door.

Kermit showed me that he's been practicing with NASCAR teams in North Carolina. That passenger seat of his rental car may have needed some cleaning.

We had awesome barbecue in my kind of restaurant; the kind that requires armed security watching over your shoulder while you eat.

I learned I'm getting old and can't hang all night like Kermit can.

I learned that as soon as Funkmon starts talking it's going to be an adventure in topics.

We all fought over who got to ride in cheapLEY's jeep.

I really want to go back to the WW1 museum. There is so much I didn't have time to see. I was too busy geeking out over the guns.

I might not be allowed in an escape room again.

It was a great time. Much thanks to Dame for setting it up.

Thanks for the writeup!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, August 06, 2018, 20:28 (2060 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Wish I could have been there, but I know from the XBL party that it was awfully loud. :)

Thanks for the writeup!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 06, 2018, 20:53 (2060 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Oh, jeez.

That was an actual nightmare. I feel sorry for your ears.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 06:39 (2060 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Nice writeup, I'm glad you all had fun and sad I missed it this time around. Which escape room did you guys do?

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 07:01 (2060 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

It was the one in Union Station. Da Vinci themed.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 07:36 (2060 days ago) @ stabbim

Nice, did that one with my family a while back. I think we finished it in a similar amount of time.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 10:21 (2060 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Likely story... :)

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by FyreWulff, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 14:23 (2060 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Cool writeup! Wish I had the time this year to go.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 18:55 (2059 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thanks for the write-ups CheapLEY & Blue!
Great memories :)

You are forgetting something though,
something Levi kept saying
(Of course now I suddenly can't remember it..)
Like a spoof of a Halo mission title

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 19:49 (2059 days ago) @ Dame117

It's a followup to A Fistful of Arrows featuring Sgt. Johnson. I forget the name.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 19:55 (2059 days ago) @ bluerunner

It's a followup to A Fistful of Arrows featuring Sgt. Johnson. I forget the name.

Featuring all of Halsey's children. She's a busy mom!

:)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 20:49 (2059 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Throws money at screen

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 20:02 (2059 days ago) @ bluerunner

Yes please! I’m the sucker that would buy that.

*spits coffee out laughing*

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, August 08, 2018, 06:44 (2059 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, August 07, 2018, 21:32 (2059 days ago) @ bluerunner

Oooh yeah it was:

"A Fistful of Johnson"

:)

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 08:51 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY

We visited the World War I memorial and museum, which was very good. We also did an escape room and broke it, and it was a lot of fun. Bluerunner, Kermit, and I also tried burgers with peanut butter on them, which was interesting.

The WWI memorial is a truly amazing place to be. I think it's mandatory if you're traveling to KC.

We played lots of Destiny, some Reach, and some classic Halo 1 (Rockets on Prisoner, both normal, and with 400% health--both fun. Shotguns on Chiron, a normal Slayer Pro game on Hang 'Em High, and Crazy King on Battle Creek. Halo 1 still rules).

Even I had fun with the Halo 1 multiplayer, though I had forgotten how frustrating AR-only starts can be when you don't spawn close to a power weapon. Got my feel for the H1 pistol back pretty quickly, though playing over XBL does mess with the 3-shot kill sometimes.

Breitzen and Levi both stopped by on Friday night. We had lots of fun and laughs, and rehashed a bunch of old conversations that we have on the forums all the time. I haven't laughed as I hard as I did this weekend in a long time.

Sadly, we neglected to get a group picture with Levi. Which means that someday, when I tell people I met him once before he was famous, they will not believe me.

Stabbim was kind enough to bring his racing wheel setup for me to try with Dirt Rally. I'm not sure whether to thank him or blame him for me having to spend $300 now.

Oh, it'll be more than that. You still need something to mount it on. ;)

He also had some helpful suggestions to deal with stopped traffic:

[image]

Things like this are a constant temptation when you drive a "roads are optional" type of vehicle.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 09:03 (2058 days ago) @ stabbim

I think I’m going fabricate one like you have. I can’t find anything like it. Most of them are a single pole with the pedals mounted to the backside. I don’t want to straddle a pole, and I’m also worried about the stability. I’ve got a tube bender and a welder. There’s probably not $50 worth of parts on that thing.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 09:55 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think I’m going fabricate one like you have. I can’t find anything like it. Most of them are a single pole with the pedals mounted to the backside. I don’t want to straddle a pole, and I’m also worried about the stability. I’ve got a tube bender and a welder. There’s probably not $50 worth of parts on that thing.

This sounds really... sketch. And I kinda already know what you are talking about.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 10:06 (2058 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

What sounds sketch? Making one? Or the ones you can buy that are just a single pole? They honestly seem well made and they probably work just fine. I just don’t want to have to worry about the whole thing scooting back when I use the pedals, or worry about any droop if the fittings work loose. It’s probably actually not an issue, but I really like the one stabbim has.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, August 10, 2018, 09:19 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

What sounds sketch? Making one? Or the ones you can buy that are just a single pole? They honestly seem well made and they probably work just fine. I just don’t want to have to worry about the whole thing scooting back when I use the pedals, or worry about any droop if the fittings work loose. It’s probably actually not an issue, but I really like the one stabbim has.

Maybe I just have a dirty mind...

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 12:24 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Most of them are a single pole with the pedals mounted to the backside. I don’t want to straddle a pole, and I’m also worried about the stability.

Yep, that was my thinking too, which is why I bought the one that I did. Those others looked far too flimsy.

I’ve got a tube bender and a welder.

Ah, that would help a lot. I don't know how hard it is to make the adjustable bit in the middle, but I'd recommend it if possible. Even though your legs probably aren't changing length at this point in your life, it helps if you have to move between different seating situations. It could probably be done with a pin lock instead of the clamp, if you're OK with giving up the adjustable rotation (which I can't imagine anyone really needs, unless they're sitting on a tilted chair).

I found one.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 18:02 (2057 days ago) @ stabbim

On eBay, from the original guy that made them.

I still might make one--it wouldn't be that difficult. But I've also got a ton of other projects already, so maybe not. I'm getting ready to pull the Jeep body off the frame within the next week or two, to cut out the old torque boxes and weld in new ones. The body mounts are all rusting pretty bad. Going to do some other stuff, hopefully, while I've got it apart, like strip the interior of the tub and bedline it all.

I found one.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, August 10, 2018, 08:15 (2057 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm not sure the XL3 is drilled for the Logitech wheels. You might be able to drill it yourself if the mounting platform fits, I guess.

He's also selling some that are pretty close to my model (I think the frame material might be different or something, it's hard to tell) and should be drilled for the G29. There's one with the regular lap bar and one with the wider lap bar (mine is the wide one).

I found one.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, August 10, 2018, 08:40 (2057 days ago) @ stabbim

I'm not sure the XL3 is drilled for the Logitech wheels. You might be able to drill it yourself if the mounting platform fits, I guess.

He's also selling some that are pretty close to my model (I think the frame material might be different or something, it's hard to tell) and should be drilled for the G29. There's one with the regular lap bar and one with the wider lap bar (mine is the wide one).

It says it’s for the G27. I guess I just assumed that would be consistent with the newer model wheel. But drilling new holes wouldn’t be hard if necessary.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 11:57 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by stabbim, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 12:35

Friday AM

Bluerunner starts a group text which will stay in my archives for as long as possible.

Funkmon arrives at my place (Des Moines, IA) from Detroit. Swap things over to my car for the rest of the trip to KC.

Start drive to KC. It's a straight shot down I-35, not a terribly eventful drive. Luckily Funkmon is fun to travel with. 3 hours pass quickly.

We all learn that Kermit's flight has been delayed (I'll let him give the full story on those shenanigans, but at one point we weren't sure which DAY he would be arriving on). He was supposed to be Bluerunner's ride from the airport, so it's now a race between cheapLEY and myself/Funkmon to see who arrives first. I can't be bothered to hurry, so cheapLEY wins. During this travel time, Bluerunner keeps us posted on the happenings with people arriving at the airport. There's a security situation with a man who very much wants to make sure that everyone knows what he's saying.

Just before noon, we finally learn that Kermit will in fact be arriving on Friday.

Friday noon (ish)

Funkmon and I arrive first at our agreed lunch spot, Harry's Country Club, which does not appear to be a Country Club as far as I can tell. Bluerunner and cheapLEY arrive in cheapLEY's Jeep, which is very cool and remains a point of interest throughout this trip. I order the strangest things I can find on the menu, some bacon-wrapped shrimp (which was great, but needed to have about 3 times more shrimp to be worth the price) and a fried bologna sandwich, which was well worth any price.

Friday afternoon, and "the incident"

The 4 of us who've arrived so far elect to go to the WW1 memorial (which is next to Union Station), as we still have some time to kill before the 3pm check-in at our rental house. We'll just look at the outside stuff - we figure we can do the full museum later, after Kermit arrives. This turns out to be a catastrophic mistake for one of us, by which I mean me.

[image]

Bluerunner and cheapLEY arrive at Union Station slightly before Funkmon and I. While Funk and I are parking, I am viciously and unpredictably attacked by gravity, which slams my car door on my left hand. I remain composed due to being in far too much pain to speak for several minutes. I have ibuprofen in one of my bags, unfortunately it would take two functioning hands to reach. Luckily, Funkmon also has some, which I responsibly take at the correct dosage:

I also snag some of the ice from Funk's cooler. Having nothing to put the ice in, I balance it on my now-purple fingernail, while walking around Union Station looking for a more suitable ice pack, and dripping water everywhere. BTW, if anyone needs to know which stores in there do NOT stock ice, I now have a comprehensive list. Amazingly, said list includes a store which serves ice cream. I do finally find the movie theater concession stand, where some very nice young ladies have plenty of ice, and plastic baggies. Problem temporarily subdued.

We go across the street to the WW1 memorial. It's considerably bigger than I had expected. We look around the outside and Bluerunner tells us some stories about his visit to South Korea and the DMZ. Despite my limited ability to concentrate at this point, Blue's stories are always good.

The 4 of us head to the rental house. Dame has beaten us all and checked in. We spend some time unpacking and setting things up, and debating where to go for dinner. Kermit (who has not arrived yet) jokes in the group text about reserving the biggest TV and best seat for him, not knowing that we had already done exactly that. Kermit finally arrives a little after 5:00pm. Bluerunner finds a place for his hammock inside the house (well, the garage).

Friday evening

We eat dinner at a barbecue joint called LC's. It's clearly not in a good part of town, with iron gates over all the windows and a uniformed police officer who appears to work his entire shift standing in the restaurant. The place doesn't look like it's ever been cleaned. There seems to be only one type of sauce, because the dude has decided that flavor is how it's done, and you either like it or GTFO. Everyone seems to like it, so this isn't really an issue. I have a pork sandwich which is easily the messiest thing I've eaten since graduating from the high chair. Funkmon supposedly commits some sort of food atrocity during this time, but I am not witness to it, having sat at the other table. All I do know is that he didn't eat anything again until very late the next day.

Breitzen and Levi come over to the house after we return from dinner. We probably played some games that evening, but the specifics of which games were played when are a little fuzzy to me now. I think this may have been the night that cheapLEY showed us No Man's Sky? Which I've now pretty much committed to buying, once I find out whether I can afford it (still have a few weeks to go before I know). The updated version looks like something I very much want to experience.

Saturday morning

My fingernail, which was only partially purple Friday night, is now entirely purple.

Someone brings Krispy Kreme donuts to the house (I think Blue and cheapLEY?). We take turns guessing at which jar of ground coffee is or is not decaf - they are entirely unlabeled. I elect to brew half-each in hopes of getting at least some caffeine. My finger is still killing me and this is not the time to develop a caffeine withdrawal headache.

I decide to visit an urgent care clinic for the first time, where some things happen that I'm not going to go into here. Suffice it to say, I am not entirely healed but my finger is throbbing a lot less after that visit and I can actually use a game controller for more than 60 seconds, which was kind of a problem the night before.

Saturday afternoon

We go back to the WW1 memorial, which is a truly amazing place to visit. They've done a great job, and it really has an impact if you pay attention. It's a sobering experience, and I'd urge anyone who passes through KC to try to make the time (we were there for about 2 hours, but another hour probably would have been good).

We do a Da Vinci themed escape room. None of us had any prior experience with these, and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can see now why they're so popular. And raid-type skill sets definitely translate well. Even if one of the locks hadn't been broken, I think we would have had plenty of time to spare.

Saturday evening

The core group who's staying at the rental house eats dinner at a sort of gourmet burger place. I'm not normally a vegetarian, but their black bean burger with queso is quite good. We meet breitzen and Levi back at the house.

More video games at the house. I think this was the night we played most of the Halo matches. Despite insisting that I'm not into multiplayer anymore, I actually had a great time and even did reasonably well on a couple of matches. AR starts suck, though. :P

I try several Detroit-native sodas. Still can't decide between the Faygo strawberry cream stuff, and the blue cream stuff (I forget the brand).

After the rest of the games settle down, I break out my wheel and pedals for XBone, and cheapLEY and I play some Dirt Rally. For those not familiar, it's the Dark Souls of driving games. No rewinds and no mercy. It's also a game that cheapLEY and I had discussed some control issues with on these very forums previously. It has some difficulties with controllers, but is outstanding on a wheel and pedals. If I did convince him to buy a new peripheral, I'm sorry (but not really).

Levi very kindly brings some prints of his artwork to give away. Halo stuff, Destiny stuff, Fistful of Arrows stuff. He says they're throwaways. No one else thinks so. :P I'm having mine framed. Sadly, we say goodbye to Levi at this point. We all make mental notes of where and when this happened so we can tell people a few years from now that we totally met him in KC that one time.

Sunday morning

We have to check out by 11:00, so Sunday morning is mostly just packing up. Breitzen stops by to pick up his things, so we all say goodbye to him then. Except Kermit, who is cruelly and maliciously left out. Or, just isn't up and around yet. Accounts differ.

While some folks are going home at this point, Dame, Kermit, Funkmon and myself are going to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Also, Funk and I are staying through Monday evening for a baseball game. We OK an early check-in with the hotel and drop most of our stuff off there, then make a stop at Hy-Vee, an Iowa grocery store which has made its way down to KC, to get me some acetaminophen for my... condition. We also grab breakfast/lunch at their diner's buffet, which is seriously good. While there, we watch a Marky Mark workout video which, I kid you not, is part of a collaboration he's doing with Hy-Vee.

Sunday afternoon

We meet up with Dame and Kermit at the art museum. It's my first visit to one, and I have to say, I got a lot more out of it than I was expecting. I thought you had to be an art snob to have any idea what you're even looking at, but the exhibits are generally pretty well explained, and there's so much variety that you're bound to see something interesting.

Sunday evening

Dinner for Funkmon and I is the Pizza Ranch, another Iowa institution invading KC, and one which is special for me because my dad managed one while I was in high school, and they're often the only good restaurant in the little Iowa towns I travel through for work, so I've eaten a LOT of Pizza Ranch in my life. Their pizza/salad/dessert buffet is legendary where I live, and doesn't disappoint in KC.

We retire to the hotel and I introduce Funkmon to Firefly.

Monday morning

There is almost no Monday morning to speak of. We are extremely tired and request a late checkout, so we don't have to leave the hotel until noon. I do get up around 7:00 to grab the hotel's breakfast, but I don't stay up for long. Funkmon appears catatonic until approximately 11:45am.

Monday afternoon

Lunch at Red Robin, which I THOUGHT I had been to before, but apparently I was wrong. The whole thing is new to me. Their fry sauce is good.

We see the latest Mission: Impossible movie to kill some time before the baseball game. I haven't seen one since the first or MAYBE the second film, but I think I was missing out now. It definitely gets my recommendation for an action movie.

Monday evening

Finally, we get to the Kansas City T-Bones ballpark. The T-Bones are part of an independent league which, to oversimplify what was explained to me by Funkmon, is sort of at a similar level to minor league, but isn't affiliated with MLB at all. The game is pretty entertaining and the T-Bones win it.

During the game, Funkmon gets to try another Iowa staple, Casey's pizza. Casey's is a convenience store/gas station chain here which is known for their pizza and donuts. I'm not saying it's the best pizza on earth, but it's head and shoulders above any other convenience store pizza I've had (and better than some actual pizza restaurants, TBH), and in many small Iowa towns it's the only decent thing available, so people here love it. For some reason, there's a stall in the park selling Casey's pizza, so we grab some of that.

Funkmon knows the guy who does the internet radio for the team (and, apparently, manages media in general) so we go up to the media booth afterward and chat with him and his wife for a while.

Drive back to my place. Not much traffic to speak of, and we discuss music a lot. Good times. I think it's about 2:30am when we get back to my house. Funkmon continues on from here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a million times to Dame for putting this all together. It was entirely her doing getting this thing organized, and we all owe her for a great vacation.

All I can say is... thank you.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 16:57 (2058 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 18:31 (2057 days ago) @ stabbim

This was a great read, thanks for sharing!!

It's not an adventure if something doesn't go "wrong"

(like that power outage at Paddy's LAN)
(or Bluerunner's death march up clingman's dome at his lan)
(or running out of candy at mine)
etc

Did you guys play any Destiny?

I think, and I'm pretty sure on this, that we have YET to get a group of 6 people to Raid, in person. Like, don't know what the bandwidth requirements are to get 6-12 people to "lan" (such that you can call it that) Destiny .

[Science this, people! I'm saving for a house and if I need a gigabit connection so we can all play, that will factor in!]

I miss all of you terribly.

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 09, 2018, 18:54 (2057 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I think, and I'm pretty sure on this, that we have YET to get a group of 6 people to Raid, in person. Like, don't know what the bandwidth requirements are to get 6-12 people to "lan" (such that you can call it that) Destiny .

We did play Destiny! We didn't raid though, unfortunately. We did get a 9-person Escalation Protocol going, though. The six of us with Claude, Nevin, and Schedonnardus. It was an actual audio nightmare. The six of us were all within ten feet of each other, max (and half were at the same table together), so it was six voices being picked up on six different microphones. I muted myself immediately, and ended up taking my headset off partway through because I just could not handle it. Sorry to the three of you that weren't there and had to endure that!

The DBO Midwest Meetup

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, August 10, 2018, 10:43 (2057 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I'm considering upgrading my fiber connection from 30 symmetric to 100 symmetric for The Superior Lan and I've got 4 TVs and a computer monitor - but getting them all in the same room would probably be challenging I suppose since 3 TVs are wall-mounted. At that point you might as well play on xbox live anyway.

More Photos: Midwest LAN-B-Que

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 16:57 (2053 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Fantastic write-ups guys! :)

correction to my former post, missed the plural, it should have been:

"A Fistful of Johnsons" - credit: Levi :)

I am also surprised none of you mentioned the wall-sphincter
which several of you stuck your finger in if I recall

>> Sadly, we neglected to get a group picture with Levi. Which means that someday, when I tell people I met him once before he was famous, they will not believe me.

Fear not, I have photos with Levi and you guys in the same room. See photos linked below.

I also found this little gem of a book at the rental house:

[image]

Here are some other photos from the LAN-B-Que:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I have a few more but will make a separate post

Thanks!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 17:10 (2053 days ago) @ Dame117

I am also surprised none of you mentioned the wall-sphincter
which several of you stuck your finger in if I recall

I thought about it, but I didn't want to embarrass bluerunner.

Thanks!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 18:03 (2052 days ago) @ stabbim

I see a mysterious hole, I stick my finger in it. That's the way it goes.

Thanks for posting these!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 17:41 (2052 days ago) @ Dame117

I have a few more but will make a separate post

Please do! I never ever think to take pictures of anything, and I always wish I had.

Even more photos: Midwest Meetup

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 18:12 (2052 days ago) @ cheapLEY

> > I have a few more but will make a separate post

< < < Please do! I never ever think to take pictures of anything, and I always wish I had.

I didn't take a lot, my cell phone camera isn't that good.

But here are a few more from the WWI Monument and Sunday / Art museum

[image]

[image]

[image]

Sunday / Art Museum:

[image]

[image]

[image]
(I was in awe of the detail of the carvings in this furniture)

[image]
(I tried to be sneaky with this photo but ended up blinking)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 05:46 (2052 days ago) @ Dame117

[image]
(I tried to be sneaky with this photo but ended up blinking)

IT"S A DAME!! I see one! crosses off bingo square

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 07:57 (2052 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I was actually very confused by the complete lack of her in the pics until dumb Zack realized they were her own photos

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread