Escalation Station what's your Location?? Tonight (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Friday, August 10, 2018, 17:33 (2078 days ago)
edited by Fantom, Friday, August 10, 2018, 17:39

HOT ON THE HEELS OF 2 WEEKS AGO:

Escalation protocol, 9 guardians, all DBO, HOT, STEAMY, SANDY Mars surface ACTION!

I don't recall how we got the server last time, I believe someone paired up, Court of Oryx style.

If it is location based, we have 1 in KY, TN, and MO.

Let's get some of the forums triumphs done and *hopefully get guns*.

I've still only done this once but I'll be glad to look it up and manage it if needed.

Bluerunner said he'd hop on, and I have one of my old clanmates with me, PLENTY OF ROOM FOR OTHERS.

I'll be on 'til the wee hours.

https://destiny.bungie.org/ftb/2914 <-FTB LINK

Escalation Station what's your Location?? Tonight

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, August 10, 2018, 18:18 (2078 days ago) @ Fantom

Love the title and write up :)

The reason we easily got so many of us in the same instance for EP last weekend is because 6 of us were in the same house, at a DBO LAN in Kansas City

I have a couple of D2 things going on tonight, but I will keep an eye out for your group and try to join. (I'm in MO)

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Friday, August 10, 2018, 19:15 (2078 days ago) @ Dame117

That was a perfect time/place for all of us then!

I highly doubt we'll get 9 at such a last minute request.

I'll put one up for later in the week, give it some simmah time.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, August 10, 2018, 18:42 (2078 days ago) @ Fantom

I had something just come up. I'll try but I dont know for sure if in can make it now.

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Friday, August 10, 2018, 19:16 (2078 days ago) @ bluerunner

No worries. We took Morpheus through some of his things, and now we're cleaning up blur Solstice armor.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, August 16, 2018, 08:04 (2072 days ago) @ Fantom

blur Solstice armor.

Oh sweet, I've always wanted to dress my guardian up as Alex James.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread