Looking For A Fireteam Tonight (Recruitment)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, August 10, 2018, 17:36 (2057 days ago)

Quitting Soltice of Heroes was some good advice. The only enticing reward on that list was the Sparrow, and I'd need too much in order to qualify for it. Besides, I did say Never Again...

;-)

So since I was able to get tonight off from work, I wanted to see if anyone was willing to help tonight with a few objectives I need--it should only take about an hour, if you're interested. I do however need a full fireteam in order for it to work. I need to complete three patrol missions on Mars, and complete a Heroic strike. I know this is last minute, so I won't bother putting in an FTB. I'm online right now, and will be for about 3 hours, so if you'd like to help, please reply to this thread or message me on XBL at Morpheus414--that way I'll be able to get notifications. My controller is unfortunately being a dick, and refuses to cooperate with my microphone, so I may or may not be able to speak with you, but I will be able to hear you either way. I'll also post an LFG online--hopefully we can get a couple of people to help! Thanks.

Looking For A Fireteam Tonight

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, August 21, 2018, 18:40 (2046 days ago) @ Morpheus

Forgot to post this--thanks to Fantom and his friend Bizz for their enormous help with The Arms Dealer Lite-fall Strike. I had forgotten that equipment locks with that specific strike, but we got lucky when we all had all three elements--a happy accident!

Anyway, completing that strike got me this Legend of Arceus exotic. Hope it's decent! The patrol missions seemed not to take, though--for whatever reason, it didn't count on my character. Whatever--it can just be put on the back burner with the Wrath quest. I don't really care.

But thanks again for helping out and putting up with my mute controller...guess I need to buy two now!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread