A DBO PvP Question (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 08:00 (2063 days ago)

In light of this week being the last week of Trails for a while, I find my self wondering something; Who among us has completed a full 7 set of Trials?

I've got 1 perfect run, played 10 games total

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 08:03 (2063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

A DBO PvP Question

by squidnh3, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 08:23 (2063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Not me, although I did win 11 games in a row once (just not on the same card). That was helping Zero get his flawless.

A DBO PvP Question

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 09:15 (2063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

In light of this week being the last week of Trails for a while, I find my self wondering something; Who among us has completed a full 7 set of Trials?

I’ve done a 7 wins ticket around when Des2ny first came out, but it was not even close to flawless.

A DBO PvP Question

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 10:33 (2063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Not even close. I don’t think I’ve even done a 3-win ticket. I played a few games of trials back when D2 launched, then 2 games last night, and that’s it. Which is only remotely noteworthy because Trials was right up there with raiding as one of my favourite D1 activities. Loads of trips to the lighthouse, multiple tickets, several nights each week. But Trials in D2 just never grabbed me. The switch to 4v4, the map, the game type, how long each match took... just not for me.

Gotten 7 wins, but not flawless

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, August 25, 2018, 11:20 (2063 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Yeah, you have

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, August 26, 2018, 13:34 (2062 days ago) @ Xenos

I have on PC and you were in the team, silly Xenos

Nope, cards didn't line up.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, August 26, 2018, 13:36 (2062 days ago) @ ZackDark

I finished a card midway and then we lost the game after you got flawless.

Well, crap

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, August 26, 2018, 17:47 (2062 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread