Any PC Players still need Solstice Armor Objectives? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, August 27, 2018, 08:13 (2061 days ago)

I normally don't like making a post just to point to a FTB event, but time is really short and my task is really ridiculous.

I'm knocking out my last 12 Crucible super kills and then EVERY blue armor objective tonight starting at around 5PM Central time. Here are the major objectives:

*Redux Missions (Green armor cheese)
*Heroic Strikes
*Crucible Wins
*Adventures
*Nightfall <--I'll need help with this more than anything.

If you've still got some objectives to complete (or just want to be awesome and help a Guardian out), check out the FTB event here and let me know what objective(s) you want to tackle and what time you're available and I'll try to plan accordingly.

-Disciple

Pacific time - I'll message you when I get home

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, August 27, 2018, 09:39 (2060 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Awesome! Thanks!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, August 27, 2018, 10:21 (2060 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

Any PC Players still need Solstice Armor Objectives?

by Burchie, Monday, August 27, 2018, 18:42 (2060 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

If you've still got some objectives to complete (or just want to be awesome and help a Guardian out), check out the FTB event

I don’t have anything left that I am that interested in achieving but happy to help if we overlap. I won’t be online for about another 8 hours so it probably won’t help much.

Any PC Players still need Solstice Armor Objectives?

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 02:58 (2060 days ago) @ Burchie

If you've still got some objectives to complete (or just want to be awesome and help a Guardian out), check out the FTB event

I don’t have anything left that I am that interested in achieving but happy to help if we overlap. I won’t be online for about another 8 hours so it probably won’t help much.

Looks like I'm signing off just as you're signing in. I seriously appreciate the offer, though!

-Disciple

Aaaaaand done.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 02:55 (2060 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I really wish I had scored enough Dawning Hope shaders to dress this thing up right.

[image]

Just under twelve hours to go from just needing a few more super kills to finish off the greens to a full set of purples. Four whole hours of this was spent in Crucible. Two of those hours were spent trying to get my last of five wins.

[image]

HUGE thanks to Marmot1333 and PearlRiver0 for getting me through the Nightfall and Redux missions, and then helping me to finally get that fifth crucible win. There is absolutely no way I would have gotten this done without you guys!

-Disciple

Aaaaaand done.

by Burchie, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 03:22 (2060 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Well done. That was a punishing run in the crucible. Trust me I wouldn’t have been helping there. Great work.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread