The Forsaken Posse - A Hunter Exclusive Single Player Event! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 10:35 (2040 days ago)

COME ONE! COME ALL! HEAR ME! LEND ME YOUR EARS!

[image]

... um ... ok, where was I - AH!

I beseech to you, I have had a vision! Through some future war cult sorcery, or precarious curiosity of light I have foreseen... well... I'm not too sure actually. Er... I foresaw the creeper that girdles the tree trunk! I foresaw lords of the jungle, the tiger, the panther, the bear, and so much more! I foresaw... vultures. Vultures pecking at a lone wolf. Vultures of smoke, and black flame. A scattered deck of 52. A hole in an ace. And ...something about a tiger with a tie? Odd.

Thus you may be asking, what brings you to publish such visions? And I declare to you, that it is the timing of such visions that bring me to call upon you, my fellow hunters! Cade has not only selected us for a mission, but he will be joining us personally in this venture! It was upon this call I was lended this vision that brings such sour tidings! Such trouble to my heart! I fear the impossible that shall come to pass upon Cade unless we join him in force! As long as we stand with our brother, our master at arms, no ill fate will pass! Will you not heed the call! We must make sure this odd vision isn't to pass!

Join me! And call your time*!

*That means if you would like to do this, and the time isn't right for you - say so dang it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread