God of War Update (New Game Plus!) (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 11:00 (2038 days ago)

This might easily get lost in all the Destiny excitement happening right now, so I thought I'd post a little PSA for all the God of War fans around here. The latest update dropped a few days ago, and it features the long awaited addition of a "New Game Plus" mode. They've added some other new features to anyone doing a New Game Plus playthrough, including new gear and new abilities.

I started a new playthrough yesterday, and I was blown away all over again by just how incredible the game is. Can't wait to work my way through it all.

Here are the details about the update:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/20/god-of-war-new-game-plus-live-today-top-reasons-to-play/

God of War Update (New Game Plus!)

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 11:58 (2038 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

YES! I havent started another playthrough yet, but its on the list. New Armor, even some enemy reworks. Im glad they listened to the community and gave us SOMETHING.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 12:25 (2038 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Part of me wishes I actually had a PS4 (I borrowed one to play God of War), but I felt pretty good about my one playthrough. This all sounds very cool, though - hope you have fun with it!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 14:05 (2038 days ago) @ stabbim

I’m with you. I loved it, but I’m good for now.

Maybe in a few months, I’ll jump into NG+.

While we're talking about non-Destiny games . . .

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 17:55 (2038 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That Cyberpunk demo is pretty damn cool. You all know my love for The Witcher 3 by now, and this looks like it could potentially be even better. When I play RPGs, I look to really feel like I'm inhabiting the world, immersed in its lore, and this looks like it has that in spades.

200%, please stop talking about it around me

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 21:41 (2038 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm about to lose my mind out of hype

Cyberpunk 2077 is not right behind you.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 30, 2018, 09:39 (2037 days ago) @ ZackDark

NO! Don't look.

:P

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread