Byf's voice (Fan Creations)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 12:55 (2052 days ago)

You guys know Byf right? He does all sorts of lore videos for Destiny on youtube.

Quick poll: Is his voice sexy? Yes / No / No opinion

Byf's voice

by Fantom ⌂, Chicago, Illinois, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 13:17 (2052 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sexy? No.

Welcoming, clear, and soothing. IMO.

Byf's voice

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 13:30 (2052 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You guys know Byf right? He does all sorts of lore videos for Destiny on youtube.

His videos are very informative and he puts a lot effort into them, but his low, smooth, monotone British voice lulls me to sleep. It's like a soothing bedtime story about 3 worms. (His "mini-series" on Oryx and his sisters is really good and worth watching.)

I vote 'no sexy'.
My wife can't recall his voice (even though I've often watched his vids with her in the room) so it's not grabbed her attention.

(Also, why would anyone proactively respond to this with "no opinion"?)

Byf's voice

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 13:41 (2052 days ago) @ Cody Miller

No opinion.

;)

-Disciple

For reals, though...

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 13:43 (2052 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

You're gorram right it is!

-Disciple

Byf's voice

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 16:38 (2052 days ago) @ Cody Miller

No.

If you are formulating some sort of plan to work with him on a project(book/video), please no.

Byf's voice

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 20:55 (2052 days ago) @ Pyromancy

No.

If you are formulating some sort of plan to work with him on a project(book/video), please no.

Nah. This is purely for… science.

Byf's voice

by OS_Epsilon, Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 17:25 (2052 days ago) @ Cody Miller

James did the voiceover for the 7 Hellish Spheres. Of course it is! Ya'll haven't even heard Mars yet.

No. (Sorry Byf)

by Jillybean, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 10:48 (2051 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

wtf where did you come from?

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 12:27 (2051 days ago) @ Jillybean

- No text -

Mother Russia

by Jillybean, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 14:19 (2051 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Via Salisbury

you mean Old Russia?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 14:34 (2051 days ago) @ Jillybean

- No text -

Is that a Destiny joke? I didn't watch the Byf video

by Jillybean, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 14:36 (2051 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Byf's voice

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 12:28 (2051 days ago) @ Cody Miller

He sounds like me with a British accent, so...

wait.. is Canada not in Britain ??

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 12:30 (2051 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

r/SuddenlyGay

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 16:06 (2051 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This was the first thing I thought of reading... whatever this post is. I mean... you filed this question, about weather another mans voice is sexy, under Fan Creations? Wat?

Cody, please don't turn DBO into... *ugh* tumblr. If not for me, then for Jesus. Lawd.

:P

Also... it's a solid voice, but sexy isn't what I think of. Disclaimer: I at one time was looking into doing voice work (like this), so I may be thinking about this differently then... how ever you... are?

r/SuddenlyGay

by Harmanimus @, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 18:57 (2051 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

But tumblr is self curated. If you have problems with the content there then you played yourself.

Also, I decline to answer the initial question.

*ThatsTheJoke*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 13, 2018, 19:44 (2051 days ago) @ Harmanimus

[image]

*ThatsTheJoke*

by Harmanimus @, Friday, September 14, 2018, 09:32 (2050 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I take every opportunity to say “you played yourself”

Then congratulations. You played yourself.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 14, 2018, 16:06 (2050 days ago) @ Harmanimus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread