Xenos's Community Game Night Thursday October 3rd (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 30, 2013, 08:22 (3855 days ago)

Alright everybody, this Thursday will be GTA V Multiplayer! It goes live tomorrow, so make sure your game is updated before it's go time. Obviously we have no idea how exactly multiplayer/matchmaking functions since no one has played it yet, so bear with us if it's a little unorganized at first.

Details:
Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Date: Thursday, October 3rd
Time: 7:00 PT

If you can let me know if you're coming, hope to see you there!

Yep!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, September 30, 2013, 09:13 (3855 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll need to do some yoga first and everyone is welcome to join me!

To quote Trevor

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, September 30, 2013, 12:07 (3855 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I'll need to do some yoga first and everyone is welcome to join me!

"There's a thing? I'm the king of things." (this made my night when I heard it)

I'll drive!

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Monday, September 30, 2013, 16:33 (3855 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Join the Bungie.org crew too!

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Tuesday, October 01, 2013, 07:47 (3854 days ago) @ Xenos

Paddy already posted it on HBO, but both Borg groups are welcome.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/halobungieorg

I can't make the group play tonight though, class.

Tonight's the night!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 08:46 (3852 days ago) @ Xenos

Make sure you update and log in to GTA Online so you can get the beginning out of the way. I'll be on a few minutes before 7:00 PT. See you then!

Can you actually play it?

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 08:57 (3852 days ago) @ Xenos

I've tried for the past few nights to play and I just keep getting stuck trying to start that first damn race. My dude just slowly walks into the Blue circle when I load GTAO and then my screen just sits and spins.

Can you actually play it?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 08:58 (3852 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I've tried for the past few nights to play and I just keep getting stuck trying to start that first damn race. My dude just slowly walks into the Blue circle when I load GTAO and then my screen just sits and spins.

I have been able to get in, but it took 30 minutes or so. Tonight may be a complete disaster, we'll see!

We'll see how this works...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 03, 2013, 18:55 (3851 days ago) @ Xenos

So I am trying to get in right now, it deleted my character so I am trying to get the race at the beginning to work right now. If it doesn't work I may postpone for next week since the title update to fix issues is supposed to come out tomorrow.

did it ever work?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 04, 2013, 09:53 (3851 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

After hours of trying...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, October 04, 2013, 10:12 (3851 days ago) @ Kermit

Around 1am yesterday I was able to get through the borked tutorial. Once everybody finishes that, we can come and go freely in GTAO

did it ever work?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 04, 2013, 10:19 (3851 days ago) @ Kermit

GTAO decided to delete my character I had already gotten through the tutorial, so it didn't even work for me :( BUT there is a title update scheduled to be released today. I think we're going to try with GTAO again next week after I verify the title update fixes the issue.

did it ever work?

by marmot 1333 @, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 19:41 (3849 days ago) @ Xenos

There was an update at 4am this morning that solved all my problems.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246-GTA-Online-Launch-Status-Latest-Updates-

did it ever work?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 21:08 (3849 days ago) @ marmot 1333

There was an update at 4am this morning that solved all my problems.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246-GTA-Online-Launch-Status-Latest-Updates-

Yeah I finally got past the opening missions. SO, next week!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread