Forsaken Music (Criticism)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, September 15, 2018, 10:40 (2043 days ago)

Did anyone remember a single piece of music from Forsaken? Any memorable melodies? No? Damn.

IMO all of it was just texture, which is weird because Des2ny actually had a couple good pieces.

There's 1 theme I remember...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, September 15, 2018, 10:42 (2043 days ago) @ Cody Miller

... but that's because it is very similar to the main theme from the Avengers movies.

Forsaken Music

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, September 15, 2018, 14:05 (2043 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Gunslinger
Queen’s Oracle

These are my two favorite pieces.

Forsaken Music

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, September 15, 2018, 15:43 (2043 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Did anyone remember a single piece of music from Forsaken? Any memorable melodies? No? Damn.

IMO all of it was just texture, which is weird because Des2ny actually had a couple good pieces.

Main campaign? No.

Dreaming City? All of it. It is perfect fantasy exploration music. It fits the tone of mystery and wonder and I’m pretty sure I’m going to add it to our D&D background tracks. Many of the pieces are reimagined motifs we hear in other places in Destiny and I’ve really enjoyed the new treatment they received.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread