Beware the Bridge Troll (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Sunday, September 16, 2018, 12:12 (2047 days ago)

I made a new friend while running through the new adventure that opened up after the raid was completed on Friday.

He doesn't come out unless you go down to see him, but I saw there was still red on my radar when everything should have been dead and thought I'd just hop down to clean up. That turned out to be a bad idea.

-Disciple

585 Light! :O

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 16, 2018, 12:29 (2047 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

You gotta pay the toll to get the boys soul.!

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, September 16, 2018, 13:13 (2047 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

Beware the Bridge Troll... if it spawns.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 16, 2018, 18:12 (2047 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Despite multiple attempts, I can't seem to spawn your Bridge Troll. :/

Beware the Bridge Troll... if it spawns.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Sunday, September 16, 2018, 18:52 (2047 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I've only seen it during the one new adventure from Petra, but have seen it both times I've run it. It may not spawn during a normal patrol.

-Disciple

I think I like The Drifter now

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, September 17, 2018, 08:03 (2046 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Trying to keep my random discoveries to a single thread.

Right after The Drifter said something along the lines of, "Get ready for the biggest fight The Prison has ever seen!" this happened...

I'm not sure if it was just great timing for a random line to come up in the rotation, or if it was triggered by melting the boss so fast, but it cracked me up either way.

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread