Anyone want to run part of the raid under-leveled? (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, September 17, 2018, 09:50 (2038 days ago)
edited by Blackt1g3r, Monday, September 17, 2018, 09:58

I'm 328 now (Xbox). I jumped in solo just to take a peek and it looks cool. I don't care if we finish, I just want to see how far we can get and what kind of cool stuff we can see/do. I think you need to be 321+ to do damage to enemies.

Anyone want to run part of the raid under-leveled?

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 17, 2018, 10:18 (2038 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'm 328 now (Xbox). I jumped in solo just to take a peek and it looks cool. I don't care if we finish, I just want to see how far we can get and what kind of cool stuff we can see/do. I think you need to be 321+ to do damage to enemies.

If I hadn’t already committed to a Blind Raid I totally would. I think this is the route I’m going to take next time around—I doubt I’ll be committing to staying blind again if the leveling system continues to work like it does. I’m just not sure doing it blind is worth the pressure anymore.

I desperately want to go in there and poke around!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 17, 2018, 12:09 (2038 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If I hadn’t already committed to a Blind Raid I totally would. I think this is the route I’m going to take next time around—I doubt I’ll be committing to staying blind again if the leveling system continues to work like it does. I’m just not sure doing it blind is worth the pressure anymore.

I desperately want to go in there and poke around!

Dude, it'll be okay. Don't abandon blind raiding yet.

Blindtiger, I mean Blackt1g3r, are you interested in blind raiding?

by squidnh3, Monday, September 17, 2018, 12:15 (2038 days ago) @ Kermit

Yeah we've got a good group, you can count on us to remain unspoiled. Just need one more!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 17, 2018, 12:34 (2038 days ago) @ squidnh3

Yeah we've got a good group, you can count on us to remain unspoiled. Just need one more!

Oh, I’m not abandoning this run. Don’t worry about that. I’ve committed and I’m totally in. Really looking forward to it!

But I am personally having less fun with Destiny right now than I would be if I didn’t have this hanging over my head. And I don’t know that blind raiding is important enough to play the game for weeks feeling rushed. Let’s be real—we’re set for the 27th. I have serious doubts that I’ll be much beyond 540 by then.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, September 17, 2018, 16:01 (2038 days ago) @ Kermit

I don’t care either way. I like to experience the spaces fresh but I don’t mind know mechanics ahead of time.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 17, 2018, 16:21 (2038 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I don’t care either way. I like to experience the spaces fresh but I don’t mind know mechanics ahead of time.

Would you be interested in staying blind? We want to figure out the mechanics on our own.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, September 17, 2018, 16:25 (2038 days ago) @ Kermit

Sure, I signed up. I’d love to do some initial scouting before then if the group feels ready for it. No way we’ll complete it at this point. Sunday I probably won’t be available until the evening.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, September 17, 2018, 11:54 (2038 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

If you see me online, shoot me an invite, I'll hop in there with you. I'm yet to do any of the D2 raids, but I still go into them solo sometimes just to poke around.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread