Mercy wins do not count towards Clan Bounties? (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 19:15 (2045 days ago)

Some games we play are not counting towards our Clan bounties it seems. Does anyone else have this going on?

Also the orb count for the Orb Bounty seems to be off as well.

Mercy wins do not count towards Clan Bounties?

by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 20:06 (2045 days ago) @ TheeChaos
edited by squidnh3, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 20:21

Seems to only be incrementing on non-mercy wins (not losses).

*Edit: nevermind, seems totally bugged. Still at 1/10 after 6-7 games.

Mercy wins do not count towards Clan Bounties?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 22:57 (2045 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Some games we play are not counting towards our Clan bounties it seems. Does anyone else have this going on?

Also the orb count for the Orb Bounty seems to be off as well.

Well on the bright side we mercied the other team in half our games tonight :-p

Bungie underestimated how quickly we can wreck w/ Powerplay.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 09:56 (2045 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 10:35 (2045 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 10:38

The new power play mechanic is… interesting.

It is far easier to get one now because the zones lock as soon as you cap three zones. So if the other team is capturing a zone but you get the third first, then that effort is wasted even if it was 99% captured.

In a way it was better before. The power play was harder to maintain but offered a huge advantage. It kind of promotes passivity now. If you run and hide as a team while the power play is active, no kills are scored and the zones all return to neutral. With the old system, you had to fight to win back a zone.

Not sure I like the new way this works overall. The one positive is that the games are a bit more dynamic, rather than just holding two zones and both teams fighting over B.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:12 (2045 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I personally think that it should only trigger the Power Play if it is uncontested. Because matches that are 3+ Power Plays in the first 5 minutes (all from one team) isn’t how I think the rounds should go. From a practical sense.

I LOVE the way powerplays work now.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:38 (2045 days ago) @ Cody Miller

There is almost nothing more satisfying than capping your third point while the other team is mere milliseconds away from re-capping one of the others.

And when that happens to me and my team, it still feels totally fair and I feel like we just aren't playing as well as we could be and are getting punished appropriately.

+1

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:41 (2045 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Lots of bugged bounties.

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:55 (2045 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Last night I played three games with a clanmate. One bounty was at 3/5 games played and the other was at 0/10.

I'm on PC and have been getting absolutely destroyed. One bounty is for 3 precision kills, one was for 1 precision kill. Can you guess where this is going? One was at 1/3, the other was at 0/1.

Void kills were getting reported for one bounty but not another.

I also think my orbs were counted incorrectly.

Lots of bugged bounties.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 13:38 (2045 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Definitely some weird criteria. The 3 Crucible Melee Kills one doesn’t seem to like Should Charge melees on full health Guardians, but seems to do fine when they are wounded. Almost like it doesn’t count if they get killed by the damage from the melee ability.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread