D1 Raids (Recruitment)

by Postmortem ⌂, AZ, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 16:29 (2041 days ago)

Hey all,

Been away from Destiny for a while, but finally picked up Forsaken and I'm eager to dive into Destiny 2 for the first time.

That said... I want to knock out those original raids from Destiny. Looking for anyone willing to guide me through them as quickly as is feasible. The only one I completed was VoG, but I wouldn't mind running through it again to grab some Age of Triumph gear. I'm not looking for a super immersive experience, just want to check them off my list and see the sights.

Wouldn't mind some help with a few strikes as well. D1 matchmaking is dead.

Cyber is having a raid night soon I think.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, September 22, 2018, 18:14 (2041 days ago) @ Postmortem

- No text -

D1 Raids

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 24, 2018, 08:01 (2040 days ago) @ Postmortem

D1 matchmaking is dead.

That's sad to hear. I jumped in about a month ago and there seemed to be plenty of players around.

Welcome back! Several of us are currently gearing up for the newest raid, else I'd love to jump back in and run through those old raids. Things should calm down in the next few weeks.

Kerm

D1 Raids

by Postmortem ⌂, AZ, Monday, September 24, 2018, 14:16 (2039 days ago) @ Kermit

Welcome back! Several of us are currently gearing up for the newest raid, else I'd love to jump back in and run through those old raids. Things should calm down in the next few weeks.

Kerm

I'm in no rush. Just moved back to AZ, so I'm looking to knock these out in between unpacking/selling my excess stuff. I'll be sure to keep checking here to schedule something.

Good to be back. :)

D1 Raids

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, September 24, 2018, 13:58 (2039 days ago) @ Postmortem

I'd be up for Crota's End, at least. I might not have D1 installed anymore? Gotta check. I never really learned King's Fall very well, so... I'm a maybe on that one, depending on whether we have a good set of ringers who can carry me. :P

D1 Raids

by Postmortem ⌂, AZ, Monday, September 24, 2018, 14:18 (2039 days ago) @ stabbim

I'd be up for Crota's End, at least. I might not have D1 installed anymore? Gotta check. I never really learned King's Fall very well, so... I'm a maybe on that one, depending on whether we have a good set of ringers who can carry me. :P

Sounds good, would love your help with Crota's End. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread