So, teaser for tomorrow (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, September 30, 2013, 14:43 (3860 days ago)

Whoever is in charge of Destiny media outlets posted this on Google+ just now.

It's actually a bit longer and has sound in G+, but I can't seem to be able to link to it...

So, teaser for tomorrow

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, September 30, 2013, 14:45 (3860 days ago) @ ZackDark

Whoever is in charge of Destiny media outlets posted this on Google+ just now.

Yup. Just caught it on the FB's.

~m

Link for the full thing

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, September 30, 2013, 14:48 (3860 days ago) @ ZackDark

Here

Hope it doesn't ask you to create a G+ account before allowing you guys to see it.

I've been Mooned by Bungie.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 30, 2013, 14:56 (3860 days ago) @ ZackDark

Worth it.

Video Here

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, September 30, 2013, 15:16 (3860 days ago) @ ZackDark

Here's a direct link to the Facebook version. (MP4, 1.5 MB) (Right-click and Save As)

Looks like the CDN cleared that link. The front page news post seems to work, though. Thanks for the heads-up, kapowaz.

link no longer works.

by kapowaz, Tuesday, October 01, 2013, 06:53 (3859 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

My first thought?

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, September 30, 2013, 15:55 (3860 days ago) @ ZackDark

"Man, the Earth is way too big."

Lovin' the Marty tones, though. I could listen to that all day long.

You know what?

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Monday, September 30, 2013, 16:52 (3860 days ago) @ ZackDark

With an official box art reveal and how complete this game looks and how much Bungie is pimping the awesomeness, I really do think Destiny will launch sometime in the first half of 2014. I mean, has any game ever looked this polished and already had its box art revealed a year ahead of launch? I hope we get a launch date by year's end.

You know what?

by Spawn ⌂, Monday, September 30, 2013, 19:47 (3860 days ago) @ ShadowOfTheVoid

I'm thinking we'll all be playing Destiny before next Bungie Day.

Awesome. It's some of my favorite concept art come to life!

by Quirel, Monday, September 30, 2013, 22:55 (3859 days ago) @ ZackDark

[image]
I have always been here.

[image]
I have always looked out from behind these eyes.
Is this the way that this has always been?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread